View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 01:02 PM   #1307
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Journalist, Ash Hollywood, learns what is means to be non-biased through electro SAN MIGUEL PETAPA

Cast: Isis Love ,Ash Hollywood
Genres: Dominatrix ,slim ,EMS Pads ,Electric Dildo ,Corporal Punishment ,Pussy Eating ,Clover Clamps ,mixed ,Cattle Prod ,Cop
Video language: English
Blonde haired, blue eyed, all natural Ash Hollywood is on a mission to write a smear piece about Kink exploiting its models. But Mistress Isis Love takes a personal interest in showing the Armory’s facilities and how its subs are treated - by turning Ash into one! Isis subjects this small-tittied slut to a full electro-torment tour. First she’s subjected to the zapper, cattle prod and shocking metal clothes pins with sticky pads, all while her pussy is tormented by an acrylic plug-in pleaser.
Ash struggles to keep some distance from her subject, but Love insists on continuing this sub’s hands-on demonstration with EMS pads as the samurai dildo slams her tender, wet cunt, and turning the zapper on her feet and toes.
Isis then turns her attention to shocking Ash’s ass with copper wire and electric clover clamps. The mistress concludes her Q-and-A with Ash, wielding the plug-in electric toy as a strap-on. The next time Ash fires up her laptop, you can be sure she’ll be fair and balanced!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Journalist, Ash Hollywood, learns what is means to be non-biased through electro

Call Me In The Morning Iqaluit

Cast: Angel Vain, Eve Evans, Jessie Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Handjob
Frank has been fucking a lot of the girls in college but treating them like quick fucks and not calling them again the following day. Angel, Eve and Jessie are fed up with him fucking their friends and then not calling them again so they decide to teach him a lesson. They sneak into the men's locker room as he is having a shower and they jump on him and wrestle him to the ground, spanking his ass and calling him names as they do so. The girls strip off and get out their strapons and manhandle him onto all fours before shoving it up his ass. As they ass fuck him they ask him what it's like to be fucked like a girl. The three girls all take a turn at pounding his virgin ass and spanking him . The college casanova obviously enjoys it though and as Jessie starts sucking his cock and the other girls still pound away at his ass, he spunks all over the place. Treat another girl badly and we will tell everyone that we fucked you like a sissy! the girls say as they walk out!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:19
Video: 856x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 334.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Call Me In The Morning

Call Me Princess Azua

Cast: Kennedy Kressler
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Humilation, Latex, Stockings
Princess Kennedy finally tells her slave she is going to fuck him except he had no idea it was going to be a strap-on bitch fuck. She lubes up her thick cock and goes to town on his ass demanding he take every inch. He is completely destroyed by her strap-on and left with nothing but an extremely sore well-fucked hole.
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4102kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Call Me Princess

Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Cock Pegging Yamauchi

Cast: Ruby Onyx
Genres: FemDom, Latex Gloves, Nipple Clamps, Prostate Massage, Fisting, Tattoo, Huge Strapon, Cock, Big Tits, Latex, Rubber
The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st!! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon!! This was a special moment for me
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13554kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 778.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Cock Pegging

Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20 Whitney

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Submission ,Handler ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Straitjacket ,Domination
Video language: English
Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.
Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it’s time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I’m done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.
This last one is for me and Ariel, so you’re welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.
Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Bumper Assfuck Midlothian

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal
Today I have two slaves in the dungeon. One of them is chained to my throne waiting for me, and the other bitch is going to pleasure me by receiving a good ass fucking. I have a huge strapon and my bitch is really afraid, so he should be. I'm going to show him no mercy, he will receive the full power of my huge cock, as he squeals with ever thrust. It's great fun as I fuck him from all angles, and there's no escape from the painful agony of my bumper ass fuck.
Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5193kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 326.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bumper Assfuck

Bunny Ranch Bitch Garyville

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal
Miss Red gets a call from her boyfriend's employer saying he lost his job and to come pick up his last paycheck. When Draven arrives home he is confronted by Red and tries to bullshit his way out of it but she isn't taking any of his excuses. Instead of waiting for his sorry ass to find another job she has taken it upon herself to make sure he won't have to file unemployment. In one hour the van will be here to take him to the local bunny ranch where he will spend the next 30 days and 30 nights bent over and filled with cock. His ass needs to be stretched out for the next month of dick so Red gets her largest strap-on out to loosen up his hole. His fuck-holes are going to make her so much money that Red might just quit her own job and live off the hard work of her newly made bitch-boy.
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunny Ranch Bitch

Время генерации страницы 0.05148 секунды с 9 запросами