View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 08:28 AM   #5858
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Maddy O'Reilly Leaving Marks Part One Whitwell

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
When they play starts to get rough I slide her blindfold down into her mouth and turn it into a gag.I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance...
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly Leaving Marks Part One

HT - Houdini Trapped - Blonde Girl Tracey Sweet and Cyd Black Maskell

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work.
I strip her down and tie her up as quickly as possible. Little did I know that she enjoys trying to escape as much as she does the feeling of being restricted.
I could call any of the half dozen positions I bind her in my favorite part. Or how all of the screaming and moaning she does sounds so much better muffled by all of the different gags I use. But really, just watching her frustration as she tries to do even the simplest things, like keeping the hair out of her face, accentuates perfectly how little freedom she has.
These knots are tight enough to keep Houdini trapped. Tracy doesn't stand a chance.
Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Houdini Trapped - Blonde Girl Tracey Sweet and Cyd Black

HardTied Captured Alisha Adams Vintondale

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian
Alisha Adams and Elise Graves are a horny, young couple in love. They are completely unable to contain their lust for each other as they begin their day together with a sexual rendezvous.
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

Neck Hoist Chain Rolling Fork

Cast: Beverly Hills, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, High Heel
A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free.This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees.To begin she must undress.
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neck Hoist Chain

Caught To Be Used (Part 2) Littlerock

Cast: Dia Zerva, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Tortur
PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used (Part 2)

Tip your waiters! jesse pony gets a five Gualaca

Release Year: 2023
Studio: HardcoreGangbang
Cast: Jesse Pony, Big Tre, Eddie Jaye, Jon Jon, Richard Mann, Will Tile
Jesse Pony is at a beautiful resort, relaxing by the pool and tanning her gorgeous body in a skimpy bikini. But this entitled bitch is treating the wait staff like trash! When the waiter provides her with a beverage and politely offers to oil her up, she insults his manhood and splashes her in his face. She’s going to regret it because he brings four of his friends over to give her a serious attitude adjustment. After dunking her head in a bucket of water to completely humiliate her, all 5 men put her to work deep-throating their huge cocks and licking their assholes. They take turns fucking her pussy, ass, and mouth until she’s stretched to the limit. This hot gangbang is full of sloppy face fucking, big dicks, DP, multiple squirting orgasms, and a 5 guy bukkake cum bath. Did this spoiled brat learn her lesson, or will she be back for more?
Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tip your waiters! jesse pony gets a five

Jaden Becket

Cast: Jaden, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dild
A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature.Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums.Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.
Duration: 53:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaden
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02403 секунды с 9 запросами