View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 08:11 AM   #5866
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nicolette and Sasha Monet Helmbrechts

Cast: Sasha Monet ,Nicolette
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Anal ,Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,Bondage ,Strap On ,Big Natural Tits ,Fingering
Video language: English
Cute innocent Nicolette is in trouble with her sexy teacher Sasha Monet. She is punished, humiliated and fucked for being the class slut.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 285.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicolette and Sasha Monet

Domestic Disturbance Berkeley

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude’s house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he’s got videos of me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself. No job is worth what he’s put me through. If I thought he’d let me leave I’d quit. He tells me I’m worthless. He’s long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I’ll do as he says and maybe he won’t hurt me... bad.
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Disturbance

Progeny Claysville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around.
I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty.
Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Progeny

Bondage Stars Vol 14 Trussville

Release Year: 2009
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Dia Zerva, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Big Tits, NoSex
Christina Carter said after this scene, "I didn't know if we were shooting or making love". You be the judge in this long slow, tease, bind and teasing scene ending a slow drawn out orgasm. Christina's expression and eyes make this a must see.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Stars Vol 14

Cruel Tatjana With A Bullwhip Sete Lagoas

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, BDSM, Humiliation, Punishment, Pain
Mistress Tatjana's slave is pretty happy to see her, but he is equally nervous to make her satisfied with his performance during the whipping punishment. Mistress Tatjana doesn't hold back, her strokes are brutally hard and the poor slave feels like it's almost unbearable to stand still, while the mistress is working on his back.
Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11504kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Tatjana With A Bullwhip

Latex Cock Tease Severance

Cast: Mona Wales ,Jonah Marx
Genres: Blonde ,CBT ,Orgasm Denial ,slim ,Dominatrix ,Pegging ,Rough Sex ,brunet ,Athletic ,Femdom
Mona Wales is devastating in her skin tight high waist bright blue latex. So devastating in fact that John can’t control his cock when she rubs it between her juicy latex thighs and he blows his filthy load all over. John is punished and plugged with a tail and humiliated then water boarded until he has given all control over to his Goddess. This hard cocked slut is fucked deep in his ass with Mona’s powerful strap-on and looses his load for a second time all over like a filthy cock teased slave whore!
Duration: 47:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Cock Tease

Cruel Whipping Punishment Emlenton

Cast: Mistress Lucy
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, BDSM, Humiliation, Punishment, Pain
Mistress Lucy is really angry, because her slave didn't clean her favourite slippers, so she decides to punish him. She makes him kneel down before a structure, she cuffs his hands to it and him to sniff the dirty slippers, while whipping him brutally. The slave is suffering like hell, but he knows when Lucy is annoyed, there is no mercy. After she whipped the slave brutally, she wanted to take back her slippers, but the slave didn't let them go, so she had to stroke him some more pretty hard and that's convinced him. The slave learned to life that he has to do what Lucy asks word by word!
Duration: 7:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14867kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 836.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Whipping Punishment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03582 секунды с 9 запросами