View Single Post
Old 08-08-2024, 08:16 AM   #5889
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Strapped down and ready to ride. Jumping Branch

Cast: Charlie Ann
Genres: Handler ,Flogging ,Corporal Punishment ,Caning ,Bondage ,slim ,Metal Bondage ,harness ,Fingering ,Humiliation
Video language: English
The horse is a useful device. Strapping Charlie down exposes her ass, feet and nipples. To top it off I put a head harness on to keep her head taut. I warm her ass up with some flogging ‘til it’s nice and red, then kick it up a notch with swift strokes of the cane.
Now it’s time for a little game. How many strokes can she take before knocking over a bucket of ferocious black clips? Inevitably, the clips are strategically placed to minimize movement and chatter.
This jockey does such a good job enduring the stress of the position and the torment of the clips she undoubtedly cums for us when I shove a dick in her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped down and ready to ride.

CumEatingCuckolds Payton Simmons North

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot
Payton Simmons Marcelo didn't know what he was getting into when he said, "I do". As it seems, it's more like I do whatever you ask. If he wants to keep that pretty little girl around, he will keep it up. Honey... I do swallow cum if you need me to!.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11711kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumEatingCuckolds Payton Simmons

Cici Rhodes Trial by Fire Part 3 Dorr

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Next comes the fright factor. Cici has had some bad experiences with fire before. In fact, the one other time we used it against her it triggered a panic. Now she is ready to give it another shot and overcome that terror. .
Format: avi
Duration: 41:02
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2929kbps

File size: 922.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes Trial by Fire Part 3

Katharine Caned part 4 Katharine Cane Palm City

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
She was afraid of the electric interrogation at first, but she learned to love answering our questions and the little shocks that came with our displeasure. The same thing happens when we decide to give her some stripes with the canes.
Duration: 32:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katharine Caned part 4 Katharine Cane

The Training of Julie Night, Day One Santa Rita

Cast: Julie Night
Genres: Slapping ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,top ,Corporal Punishment ,Hair Pulling ,Bondage ,Anal ,Single Tail ,Nipple Clamps
Video language: English
Strip her naked, chain her to a wall and interrogate her on fears, expectations and desire to serve. Whip her and grill her on her past experience while she performs grueling manual labors to test both her determination to train and her ability to maintain focus.
Gauge the depth of her greatest fears right away with the headbox and a bathtub full of water, establishing accomplishment as a basis for training in these areas. Compel her to masturbate under the whip, testing her ability to orgasm under duress and time constraints, then determine her potential as a cock sucker, spraying her face with semen and leaving her hungry for something hard in her pussy. Assign a mound of homework and journaling, deny her right to masturbate, then deliver her to her quarters for the night to reflect on her decision to train.
Duration: 1:14:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Julie Night, Day One

HardTied Kardiac Bonds Kay Kardia Imatra

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kardiac Bonds
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, “tie me up, f"ck me up, and make me cum.” We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now.
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Kardiac Bonds Kay Kardia

Auction Slaves Orrington

Cast: Cherry Morgan, Alina Long
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, High Heels, Latex, Boots Fetish
Mistress Cherry Morgan and Goddess Alina Long have found themselves becoming very bored lately. They have a mutual friend named Toby who picks up slaves really cheap at a local auction. Some of them are damaged, most of them are useless as most men are, but every now and then he comes up with a pretty good one. The ladies are anxiously waiting to see what he finds. Toby arrives and begins to pull out potential sluts. With arms duct-taped together and piece of tape over their mouths the ladies start their inspection of the merchandise. Toby thinks he is slick and tries to do a two-for-one deal. They want none of that, they want to see the goods and start pulling the bitches pants down. One is a decently hung male that could be used as a potential stud and the other is struggling with a micropenis so there is absolutely no use for him. Toby tries to sell him even cheaper and the ladies say, "no thanks" paying him and he's on his way. Bitch Slave Alex was the lucky purchased one and is down on his knees in the dungeon. In tears, he pleads and begs to be let go. They explain to him that he may earn his freedom, all he has to do is make both Mistresses cum within three minutes. However, there's a catch. Mistress Alina pulls out a gigantic syringe filled with a blue serum and explains to the slut that she will be injecting his balls with the blue liquid and if he cums before the time is up a chemical reaction will occur that will render his slut stick useless, his balls will shrivel up and fall off due to chemical castration. "You better do your best and fuck us properly!" Bitch Alex fucks vigorously and as hard as he can. Mistress Cherry is moaning and screaming in pleasure and has an orgasm. The pathetic slave starts thinking he may have a way out. Alina says, "not yet bitch it's my turn." Pumping and thrusting with all his might, he fucks her pussy like he has never done before. Mistress Alina's tight wet pussy has the slave squirting his load too soon. The ladies laugh and ask him if his balls are feeling warm. The chemical reaction has already begun and within a matter of days his balls will just fall off. Goddesses tell terrified Alex to lick up every last drop of his disgusting filth from Goddess's pussy and inform him they will be contacting Toby to come back to get him as he is not worthy to stay on the estate.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 7977kbps

File size: 423.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Auction Slaves
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16999 секунды с 9 запросами