View Single Post
Old 08-14-2024, 08:10 AM   #5935
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Katrina Colt - The Invalid Vol 1 FullHD 1080p Wofford Heights

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Katrina Colt
Video language: English
Marcelo (Marcelo Slave) ignores his wife’s pleas not to get a motorcycle and becomes wheelchair-bound for life. Filled with an overload of frustration, resentment and contempt, an unforgiving Katrina (Katrina Colt) sets out to humiliate and ridicule her invalid husband in cruel ways.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katrina Colt - The Invalid Vol 1 FullHD 1080p

HardTied Elise Graves and Jack Hammer Zachary

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: Rope Bondage, Strict Bondage, Humilation, spanking
It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable longing for tying. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to aid her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this gorgeous sweetheart.
Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Elise Graves and Jack Hammer

Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra) Lake Junaluska

She is so remorseful of her sins (too high heels, slutty stockings and flirtation with co-workers) now that her bottom is flogged and slapped. But the head teacher is sure this slut hasn't perceived her mistakes yet. Slapping in the chains for the high heels, over-the-knee gagged flagellation for the stockings and humiliating toy masturbation for her slutiness are the pains and penalties this bad teacher gets in the head's office. Hard enough? Watch Sandra's video to rate the pain level!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1371kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 223.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra)

Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You Paton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot.
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You

Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray Blockton

Cast: Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels
A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a . it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

InfernalRestraints Harley Ace Entranced Part 2 Saint Francis

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It's easy to see the fear behind Harley's eyes as she watches him drag it across her skin, and when he rubs the flat side against her clit her body visibly tenses up. She shakes as she tries to hold her body perfectly still so as not to end up getting accidentally cut.
Duration: 39:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Harley Ace Entranced Part 2

Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves Shady Point

Cast: Dava, Brianna
Genres: Strapon, Femdom, Cuckold, Spanking, Foot Fetish, Pussy Licking, Chindo
Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves! After punishing the pervert, they order him to get them some champagne and flowers from the store. Just after the pervert leaves the two guys from the club show up. They think they got lucky but the ladies have something different in store for them! They put pink collars on the guys and turn them into slaves. They them to worship their feet and pussies. One of the slaves has a big hard cock and the other is tiny and impotent. Obviously, one is the bull and the other is the cuckold. Brianna and Dava the cuckold to beg the bull to fuck the ladies. The cuck is to watch his buddy pound Brianna and Dava in multiple positions. The humiliation continues as Brianna spits the bull's cum into the pathetic cuck's mouth. Finally, the pervert comes back late, without the flowers and wine instead of the champagne. Goddess Brianna decides that both the pervert and the cuckold are going to get fucked. Only the slaves are the ones that are getting pounded and the Goddesses are going to do the pounding with their strap ons.
Duration: 34:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03466 секунды с 9 запросами