View Single Post
Old 08-19-2024, 08:09 AM   #5977
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Entranced Part 1 Harley Ace Hummelstown

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Harley Ace is in desperate need of help. She's been plagued for years with thoughts of sexualized, perverted versions of violent acts being performed on her. She has dreams almost every night about men tying her up, choking her, beating her, and using her like a fuck puppet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7241kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Entranced Part 1 Harley Ace

Darling - Tie My Tits Tight Please Middle Amana

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Video language: English
It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and rebound her in a position more conducive to our new purpose.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling - Tie My Tits Tight Please

Paisley Parker Punishing Paisley Carleton Place

Cast: Paisley Parker
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Torture
It's nothing personal, the way he treats her. It's not that he doesn't like her. It's just that he likes her so much more when she is suffering. Something about the way she whimpers is such a turn on.
Duration: 51:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paisley Parker Punishing Paisley

Taboo Torment Part 2 Kewanee

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2

Angelic Suffering Richardsville

Cast: Madison Scott
Genres: Humiliation ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,Handler ,Fingering ,Blonde ,Domination
Madison Scott is mythically beautiful. At 5’1, 95lbs this girl is all tits and ass. You simply do not see this kind of sexy every day.
This is our meet and greet with Madison, most of the tying is done on camera and the bondage takes a life of it’s own. We start with binding her elbows tightly together, this makes her huge breast just pop out, demanding our attention. So we bind them next. With her breasts tightly wrapped, Madison starts to realize this shit is for real.
The meet and great is how we test the toughness of a model, it sets the tone for the day and it gives us an idea of what this girl might be able to take. Madison passes with flying colors as we add brutal rope after rope until this girl is pulled three different ways and her body is at the breaking point. There is no hope for escape, she can only hope it ends soon. Another bondage lovers update!
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 398.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelic Suffering

19 Year Old Rebecca Volpetti Humiliated with Public Sex and Punishment Aptos

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Cherry Kiss ,Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: Anal ,big dick ,slim ,Leather ,drool ,Discipline ,Humiliation ,Domination ,unshaved ,Rough Sex
Young, Italian, naive, vulnerable, and exposed in the city full of perverted voyeurs. This is where Rebecca Volpetti finds herself when Steve Holmes and Cherry Kiss get their sadistic hands all over her shameless 19 year old body. Rebecca oozes an enthusiasm and raw sexual energy that invades the deviant minds of the two dom’s. She is all too eager to be a female slave and submits to being humiliated and disgraced in public in front of a crowd of people who were enjoying their lunches on a beautiful day. She is first striped naked and paraded around the park like a shameless whore. A gag with a cigarette ashtray attached to its end is jammed into her mouth and our handlers enjoy a smoke at the expense of Rebecca’s comfort. She chokes on the smoke as it burns her eyes and gags as the sting of heavy leather floggers bruise her sensitive small breasts. The shocked crowd laughs at her misfortune as dom’s coerce her into surrendering all of her control and shock her perky tits with electric zappers. They march her through the crowded streets and drag her into a local bar where a crowd of locals are ready to devour her with their gaze. The petite slut is shoved to floor and is made to lick the feet of the bar’s patrons. The crowd quickly devolves into a ruckus and begin to inflict corporal punishment on to the wanton whore. They spank her ass and it begins to glow a painful shade of neon red. This only makes Rebecca’s pussy wet and when Steve takes out his massive cock, she devours it in one gulp. Her eyes tear up as she deep throats his cock and eats his balls. Steve drops his pants and shoves her face into his sweaty ass and makes Rebecca give him a thorough rim job. Gasping for air she begs for more and Cherry obliges by shoving Rebecca’s drool covered face into her tight pink pussy.
Steve then tears into Rebecca’s whore holes and pounds her pussy and her tight asshole relentlessly while the crowd continues to humiliate her shameless need for sexual validation. And in the height of the chaotic frenzy, Steve blows a massive load of cum all over Rebecca’s face. She gobbles it all up like a greedy masochistic slut, and the crowd stares and laughs in disbelief.
Duration: 1:06:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 Year Old Rebecca Volpetti Humiliated with Public Sex and Punishment

Emma, Elise Graves - A Dream Realized Dusseldorf

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma, Elise Graves - A Dream Realized
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03705 секунды с 9 запросами