View Single Post
Old 08-31-2024, 08:09 AM   #6066
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Leeches North Brunswick

Cast: 411, Tank, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Tortur
Video language: English
The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

Lena Ramon and Audrey Leigh Greenbrae

Cast: Lena Ramon ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Brunette ,Tens Unit ,Blonde ,Clothespins ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,LezDom ,Strap On
Lena Ramon finds herself blindfolded and strapped to the electric chair in a cold basement. Unsure of what to expect she struggles but is unable to escape. Audrey wastes no time and electrifies her pussy before changing the position and inflicting the electric fukingmachine upon her. In a tight strapado she is in fucked with a metal electrode and is finally placed in shackles with metal clothespins hanging from her labia!
Duration: 28:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 334.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena Ramon and Audrey Leigh

White came out of me Wetumka

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tiffany Malice
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
The best women are those who doubt their self worth and who are self loathers. They are the best fucks, hands down. This one loves deriding herself as she's getting sodomized and swallowing yellow discipline. She licked my shoes spotless. She got fucked in both holes, drank yellow discipline from her glass slipper like a princess. We shot two loads on her face as she sat their with her pigtails like a pouty little brat.
Duration: 1:05:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White came out of me

Kacy Lane squeaking again High Wycombe

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating
Kacy Lane. The bed is squeaking again. Kacy wants the hot black manger to come and fix it. When she can't make it squeak again she asks him to sex her till it makes noise.
Duration: 26:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6402kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kacy Lane squeaking again

The Cummings Perrineville

Cast: Melody Cummings
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Melody Cummings is not new to bondage, but she's new to us. She doesn't quite know what to make of our brand of bondage. She seems a bit nervous as the ropes go on and then she's excited. A ball gag keeps her from expressing herself.
She's good and tied and the vibrator takes up residence between her legs. She struggles to release, but it's so intense. So much stimulation. It's overwhelming. She strains and struggles in her bondage. She can only grunt with binder clips on her tongue.
Her tits are tied tight and she's flying through the air. Again the vibrator gives her no alternative. The floodgates open and she soaks the floor. It's a good day.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cummings

Cowgirl Findley Lake

Cast: Cowgirl
Genres: Humiliation ,Suspension ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Clothespins ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Nipple Clamps ,Ball Gag
Cowgirl takes a punishing hogtie, various eagle ties, an uncomfortable stocks style position and a suspension, not to mention the tight nipple clamps and clothespins. She took it all so well we are shooting her twice more this month. You can expect to see her regularly at hogtied.
Duration: 38:10
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 444.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl

Double Bind Part 2 Juliette Black Katharine Cane Wilmont

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM,
One gets to suck a cock while the other takes a caning. We will see how much they want to help each other when helping means taking the beating.They will have a little time for love, but it will be on our terms.
Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 538.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Bind Part 2 Juliette Black Katharine Cane
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05696 секунды с 9 запросами