View Single Post
Old 08-31-2024, 08:09 AM   #6067
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane Gayville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM
Mz. Berlin decided to stop in to check out Katharine and air out her grievances. Katharine can barely choke out her defense with the collar wrapped so tightly around her throat. Meanwhile, Juliette has no problem shouting her appreciation for the things Claire Adams is doing to her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Rebel Rhyder - The Submissive Rebel Kaiser

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Rebel claims that she's a rebel, but I think it's more possibly a case of aggressive masochism...the question is, is Rebel submissive? She does very well to obey me and endures hard impact on her tits and ass...she allows and encourages me to push her and test her...and she cums like a rabid whore when given the chance...Rebel is submissive when she is getting what she wants, and today, I didnt find anything that she didnt want
Duration: 41:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3540kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - The Submissive Rebel

Dunkin Hoe Nuts Divernon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ashley LaShae
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Another day, another dunk. It saves on water. As AOC says, we only have 12 years left, 12 years! So we need to conserve water and have the hoes wash their head in it... preferably with another's hand holding it under, because we like live in a society, or some ish. This girl got fucked and was complaining about the deep dickin. I immediate grabbed my headphones and perked up. I love it when a hoe gets drilled and is on the verge of tears--balls out--no fucks given. She held on and took every painful inch. She drank plenty of fluids that guys had to offer to keep her hydrated. We have to save water, folks. 3 nuts to her face, and she was done. She needed that.
Duration: 1:04:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dunkin Hoe Nuts

Thetrainingofo part 42659 Alex Harper Enville

She’s locked in place, able only to swing her hot, perfect ass while she sucks hard dick. Tommy seals up her pussy with clothes pins, so she suffers the humiliation and pain while he spanks her and continues to drive his cock into her mouth.
Duration: 1:18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 42659 Alex Harper

HT - Pro Sub - Sexy Girl Lynx Annada

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lynx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Lynx is a professional submissive. Her special interest in BDSM has drawn her to him to get tied up. He toys with her. She's a pretty thing and he's going to enjoy treating her to a real BDSM experience.
She's a little resistant to his advances, but he is undeterred. If she won't let him touch her body the way he wants he'll just have to tie her up tighter and do it to her when she can't stop him.
He gets her naked and her submissive desires begin to shine through. He just had to apply a little pressure. She's tied so tightly and he's having his fun. She might be having fun, but that doesn't really matter to him anymore.

Duration: 54:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7361kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Pro Sub - Sexy Girl Lynx

HT - A Lying Sinner - Redhead Selma Sins Lohman

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Selma Sins
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, flaunting her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive.
Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment.
Selma doesn't know it when he begins, but by the end of this she will be begging him for permission to cum.
And when he gives it to her it will be the best time of her life. From that moment on she will be his obedient slave, if only to have a chance at repeating it.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Lying Sinner - Redhead Selma Sins

Service Session: Cigars and Bondage Socastee

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: natural boobs ,shaved ,Discipline ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Big Tits ,other hair color ,Female Slave ,Tattoo ,Role Play
House slaves are taught the basics of cigar etiquette and service while tied in tight rope bondage.
Duration: 29:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 656.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Session: Cigars and Bondage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04087 секунды с 9 запросами