View Single Post
Old 09-19-2024, 09:44 AM   #11135
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Rescued: Lana Mars Saved From The Ice By Red Hot AKGingerSnaps Leshara

Cast: Lana Mars ,Smassh ,AKGINGERSNAPS
Genres: Oral Sex ,Tattoo ,Couple ,Pierced Nipples ,Rough Sex ,Vaginal Penetration ,Choking ,Fingering ,Hitachi ,Threesome
Video language: English
Lana Mars is lost in the Alaskan wilderness all by herself. Luckily, AKGingerSnaps was out for a stroll and spotted her. Ginger invites Lana back to her sauna to warm up – and of course not wanting to get their clothes all sweaty – they have to go in naked! Things escalate from there in this Alaskan three-way. Featuring spanking, choking, pussy eating, throat fucking, rough sex, Hitachi, and a creampie finish!
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9728kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rescued: Lana Mars Saved From The Ice By Red Hot AKGingerSnaps

Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie Manns Harbor

Well, who should Johnny find wandering the halls of the hotel at FetishCon, but the super cute, sexy Captive Chrissy Marie? Johnny is excited when he realizes that all he has to do to make his fantasy come true is coax her back into our room down the hall, and then he can have me and Chrissy tied up together. And, that is exactly what he does. Once he has her in our room, he makes sure to tie her up first in her cute little black and white flowered sundress and high heels. As, he is feeling a little sinister today, he decides to provide us with some predicament bondage. Johnny ties her arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists and then strapados her arms to a rope hanging in front of the curtain. He plucks a thick white cleave gag in her mouth, so all she can make out are whimpers. Then, he grabs me in my paisley lavender sundress and silver high heels (I come pretty willingly, because I am all too happy to be tied up with Chrissy) and ties me the same way to the other end of the rope. We hop around as we despair over our predicament together, but there is no way to get away. Oh what will we do.....
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 123.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Joanna's Physical Inspection 576p Grafton

Studio: Canedschoolgirls
Cast: Joanna
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Joanna is sent for a physical inspection, but doesn't bring her gym kit! She pulls up her skirt for a few hand smacks before removing her skirt to ride the exercise machine as she gets a hand spanking! Then Joanna is done with that and removes her shirt and tie to be bent over for some more hand thrashing. Finally the knickers get pulled down and the hand spanking continues and she is put on the exercise machine again with a sore red bottom and the spanking goes on and on! The canes comes out for even more punishment for not working out faster and then put up against the wall and wanks herself while she gets a little spanking before the dildo comes into the picture for self penetration during her spankings with hand and leather paddle!
Duration: 20:26
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joanna's Physical Inspection 576p

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3 Incline Village

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Hazing Emma - Trial of a Cunt that Could Leicester

Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: Bondage ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,shaved ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Blindfold
Emma’s petite body balances on one foot, one leg chained up and arms cuffed and chained into strappado. This human flamingo struggles to balance as every wobble strains her shoulders. Her pliable pussy is eager for stimulation, but not until the cane leaves its trail of sharp kisses.
From up in the air, Emma is bound to the ground. Legs spread and inviting, neck and wrists locked down, she is mine to fuck with. Her perfect body is covered from tit to toe with hot wax, melting away her innocence. Then she is chilled out with ice. A vibe and cock is shoved in her until we can’t tell if she is shivering from the ice or twitching from the orgasms.
Blindfolded with arms chained up, Emma squats onto a dick until she can’t hold the position. That’s fine with me, I don’t mind the dick being thrust deeper into her cunt. She is chained to the ground, arms still extended. I place a zipper on both sides of her and a few extra clips on her pussy; her clit to be exact. She is mind fucked with the zipper. Afraid of getting her clit ripped off, Emma’s sweet cries of terror are worth watching this for on their own.
Duration: 59:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazing Emma - Trial of a Cunt that Could

Phoenix Marie Barahona

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Phoenix Marie
Genres: Domination, Bondage, BDSM, Oral, All Sex, Toys
This is our "Meet and Greet" with Phoenix. All the bondage is done on screen. The entire tie from start to finish evolves before your eyes. It is the most realistic sex and submission scene you will ever see captured.
Duration: 23:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5620kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 967.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Marie

Assylum - Anal Playtime Patient: Luna Lovely Van Tassell

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Luna is an insanely hot, perfectly submissive, and very sick girl. So let's just that it was a good day at the office for Dr. Mercies. He turned Luna into.
Duration: 1:13:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8055kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Playtime Patient: Luna Lovely

Время генерации страницы 0.50046 секунды с 9 запросами