Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Luna Lovely: Suspension Bondage, Torment, and Sybian Orgasms! Zumbro Falls

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Luna Lovely, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Cage, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Electrical Play, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation
Video language: English
Luna is back and her day begins with a standing position against a column that ends in a full suspension. This goes from sustainable to brutal in a matter of minutes, and Luna is here for just that. She loves to push her body and mind with extreme BDSM, and she came to the right place for it. The second position is a grueling suspension that has Luna’s body twisted and contorted from the very beginning. The Pope manipulates the ropes to intensify the bondage to the point of being almost unbearable for her. Her tight little pussy is packed full of a dildo and then a vibe pressed against her clit to rip multiple orgasms from her pussy until she can no longer take the grueling bondage. The third position has Luna tied to a sybian and her hands above her head. There is a rope added around her throat for the perfect amount of breath control as Luna orgasms uncontrollably. Orgasms pour out of Luna as she screams and struggles to keep her breathing steady. In the final scene, Luna is in a strict predicament tie that has her balancing on one hip as she is tormented more at the hands of The Pope. He administers a brutal dose of bastinado, along with some zapper treatment to top her off. Now that she has had enough, he applies the vibe one more time to push her over the edge with even more rgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely: Suspension Bondage, Torment, and Sybian Orgasms!

Fit Slut in Tight Bondage: Sophia Locke Sun Prairie

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sophia Locke, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Beard, Big Natural Tits, Bondage, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, gloves, Hairy, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Paddle, Pain, Redhead, Rope Bondage
Sophia starts standing, naked and nervous. She’s bound to a metal frame with ropes. Her legs are apart and bound to the metal. Her arms are tied in such a way that she holds her own big beautiful tits. He puts one more rope around her neck and ties it to the ceiling to begin flogging her. Hit hits her gorgeous fit body until her skin turns pink, then canes and spanks Sophia’s perfect meaty ass until its bright red. The Pope smashes a vibe onto her pussy and rips a huge orgasm out of her. In the next scene, Sophia is bound to a wooden chair, backwards. The Pope continues to work on Sophia’s already bruised, muscly round ass. He slaps, punches, and whips her ass and back while she grinds on a vibrator, making her cum hard. In the final scene, Sophia is on her back with her legs spread in the air. The Pope presses needles into her feet and then moves on to the crop. She gets fucked with a dick-on-a-stick and The Pope rips huge orgasms out of her.
Duration: 56:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit Slut in Tight Bondage: Sophia Locke

Ass worship after the beach walk - Bruna , Chris Castelary Altmar

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Chris loves to walk on the beach on saturdays, and today was not different. But after to see many sexy bodies, she are excited and anxious to go home and play with her slave. Chris so little came home go directly to her bedroom, with her body slightly sweaty and after some licks on the pussy, she puts Bruna to smell her tight shorts, right on the asshole. Bruna is doing a great work and Chris knows that it's time to the ass licking, so, she remove her clothes and puts Bruna to worship her asshole, tits and pussy.
Duration: 30:22
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4038kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 941.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass worship after the beach walk - Bruna , Chris Castelary

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1 Xian

This was Vesper's first visit to FutileStruggles and I would normally put a new model in a hogtie. I recently decided to change things up a little. Vesper does end up hogtied, but it is a bit of a simpler version than what I used to do for a first shoot. I start with her wrists tied around a post. I grope and manhandle her and right off the bat, Vesper looks a little stunned as no one has ever treated her so roughly before. Soon I rope her waist and add a crotchrope. She winces and yelps as I then tie a rope into her hair. A strict uncomfortable posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I clamp her nipples. Judging by her reactions, she does not like them at all! I make her gag a bit more effective by wrapping it with black tape. Vesper moans and yelps in agony as I grope and smack her ass a few more times before making her crotchrope even tighter. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I admire my handy work. I eventually remove her nipple clamps, but only so I can whip her tits with a split leather strap. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

Dirty Little Fuck Slut Teeside

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Luna Lovely, Sophia Locke
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Ass, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, Kinky
Sophie Locke knows Luna Lovely is a dirty little fuck slut that likes to get beaten up and used, so she has her way with Luna and turns her into a whimpering little mess. Sophia starts the day by exposing Luna’s tits and pussy and then fondles every part of her body, twisting her nipples and slapping her thighs. She puts a ball-gag in her mouth, clamps on her nipples, and vibes her clit with the Hitachi until she cums again and again. Next, Luna is on her knees in bondage with her arms pulled back, rope holding her neck in place. Sophia crops Luna’s feet and beats her ass with a rubber club, making Luna groan and giggle from the pain. She then pleasures herself by making Luna lick her ass and pussy. Next, Sophia inspects her little fuck toy’s pussy and fingers her wet hole until she begs to cum. Finally, Luna is tied to a bed frame with her legs spread wide, ready for the strap-on cock Sophia is wearing. She lets Luna suck her fat dildo to get it all spitty and slippery and then pounds her slutty pussy until Luna is in ecstasy whimpering and begging to cum again. Sophia takes it over the top with the vibrator turning Luna into a whimpering, begging, cumming little mess.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Little Fuck Slut

Serving Lilian's hot ass and pussy - Bruna , Lillian Slatedale

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Lillian is manager of a beauty products company, she works so much, every day, travelling in Brazil giving lectures of your company's products. When she is at home, she loves to rest, read a good book, swim in her pool, Swalow a good whisky. Today she has a new girl working at home, she is good but need to do a better work. Lillian lights up a cigarette and pay attention on the newest slave's work. Bruna is wearing a very tight jeans and when she go on the floor, Lillian get horny about her. The goddess ask to her stop and come closer, she has a new work to Bruna. Bruna on knees starts to lick her lycra pants, on the pussy and ass. Lillian puts out her big tits and Bruna starts to suck them with much love. Now the goddess asks to the new girl worship her asshole while she masturbates the pussy. Bruna puts the tongue to work very hard in this rounded butt, for several minutes until Lillian lies down on the sofa and orders to Bruna suck the pussy until she cum on her mouth in a delicious orgam.
Duration: 38:17
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4043kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serving Lilian's hot ass and pussy - Bruna , Lillian

Ana's Orgasm Denial and Control, Day Three Dunfermline

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,Gage Sin
Genres: top ,Bondage ,brunet ,Slave ,natural boobs ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,Sybian ,Orgasm Denial ,Black
Ana Foxxx has an undisciplined little pussy that need to be denied and controlled. If she wants to be a slave, she will give up her orgasms and hand over control when getting fucked.But first the assessment to discover where her skills lie: I tie a sybian to her little pussy, crank it up high, and get her face fucked till she is a drooling mess, all while denying her permission to come. Can she do it? The rest of the day is spent tormenting her perky, natural tits with vicious nipple clamps and weights while getting fucked in bondage, then suspending her for a final hard fuck.
Duration: 41:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana's Orgasm Denial and Control, Day Three

Время генерации страницы 1.50682 секунды с 9 запросами