View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM   #76975
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default MuscleMatt kyle tears jason up, bruise, use, bong and bang!

MuscleMatt kyle tears jason up, bruise, use, bong and bang!

Studio: MuscleMatt

I have most certainly created another montster! This film makes Kyle a "Made Man" in The Muscle Mafia and puts him up there as one of my Hit men; his performance can't be described as anything less than a quintessential gang style slap down on Jason the cock sucker you met in #78, Cock Sucker Academy 3.
Jason's wish was 2-fold, first to meet Kyle and service him, and second to have me call out the orders on just what to do. Truth be told my job was pretty easy here, I gave the order and both guys just let what comes natural take control. The night started with dinner and drinks provided by some who sent in money for that purpose. Then back to the room to kick off the Champagne toast and make toast of Jason! Here is how it went down, before shooting I loosened Kyle up with a shoulder massage like a fighter before his big fight, and I said, " Go get him, tear him up!" Then to Jason, a mixed martial arts fighter I said, "Brother I hope you can take a beating cause Kyle is in rare form and you are about to get your wish!" His answer, "Bring it on!" and we did, or should I say Kyle did!

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2051kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 872.4 MB

Download MuscleMatt kyle tears jason up, bruise, use, bong and bang!

Carlos and Gustavo

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English

Brazil is without doubt Fuckermate's biggest supplier of hot, sexy and horny mates. Today is no different when we have the best of what Brazil has got to offer, carlos and Gustavo. These two mates enjoyed playing with each other and embraced the moment. The Fuckermate caneras didn't miss a second of this hot raw action. Deep rimming, deep throat sucking and hard fucking. Enjoy.

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4718kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 889.5 MB

Download Carlos and Gustavo

DoctorTapes Dr. Wheeler Makes Everything Alright!

Studio: DoctorTapes
Cast: Jonah Wheeler, Calvin Michaels

Calvin needs to pass a medical exam for the scholarship board, and his stress is at an all-time high. But never to worry because Dr. Wheeler will soon have this muscley hunk right as rain. However, before they can get to brass tacks, Dr. Wheeler needs to do some tests and see where Calvin's stress is coming from. He gets to the root of the answer soon enough and prescribes some anal tension release. The best way to do this, of course, is by getting his cock as far up Calvin's ass as he can. Calvin is nervous, but he does find his doctor to be very sexy, and bottoming for him might actually be fun. And after all, he is a doctor and knows best. Dr. Wheeler goes all out and gets deep inside his patient's ass, making sure to massage his insides with the head of his dick. Calvin feels immediate relief, and now all that's left to do is work the doctor's cock until he has him shooting out ropes of hot cum. Dr. Wheeler always gives his patients what they want, so he fucks until he busts a big fat load for Calvin.

Duration: 21:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps

File size: 445.6 MB

Download DoctorTapes Dr. Wheeler Makes Everything Alright!

Latino Fucker Fucked in Public Forest

Studio: Latino Fucker

Latino Fucker present latest hot video scene udate called 'Fucked in Public Forest'. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps

File size: 352.3 MB

Download Latino Fucker Fucked in Public Forest

Airport Security: Martin Hlozek & Danny Fontana (1080p,1440p)

Cast: Martin Hlozek, Danny Fontana
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Danny Fontana is in charge of Airport Security when Martin Hlozek is sent to see him. It seems that Martin has been spotted finding a wallet that he kept instead of handing it in. Martin declares his innocence, claiming to no nothing about a wallet. Danny has to search him so Martin takes off his tee shirt. Danny then feels over Martin and finds a wallet when the jeans are opened. He tells Martin to remove the jeans so he can check of any other items. Martin has to strip completely. He is roughly pushed to his knees and told to suck on Danny'scock. Danny drops his pants and makes Martin suck him. Martin gags on the cock as he gets good and hard. But he keeps sucking it. Danny grabs Martin's head and fucks his cock into the hot mouth. Martin sucks the stiff cock and licks the balls too. But Danny wants more and bends him over the desk. Despite his protestations Martin soon gets that stiff cock up his tight ass hole. Danny fucks hard into that tight ass, going balls deep with each thrust. He pulls out and slides all the way in again as he fucks. Then he turns Martin over, onto his back, and fucks him more. Martin's dick is rock hard too and a few tugs makes the cum fly. Danny keeps fucking as Martin milks himself dry. Then he pulls out and pushes Martin to his knees to cum over his face. He then slides his dick back into Martin's mouth to be cleaned off.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

Download Airport Security: Martin Hlozek & Danny Fontana (1080p,1440p)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04823 секунды с 9 запросами