View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM   #571
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Taylor's 8th Visit GloryHole Swallow Lancang

Release Year: 2024
It's been almost two years since I've taken Taylor to a Gloryhole. I say that because she's been to several places with her partner which she tells us about during the interview. We touch on a few intimate topics which I wasn't sure she would want to discuss.
Her first treat was seeing another couple in the next booth. She loves playing with women and especially enjoyed this girl's perfect tits. She was limited to what she could do through the Gloryhole so maybe next time she can get them into the Theater Room. While Taylor worked the guy's cock, his wife was working his balls so you know this would be over quick. The wife returned the favor and fingered Taylor to orgasm. that was a great start to her 8th visit.
Taylor began going to work on each random guy and gave every one of them the special attention we expect from her. The amazing thing about Taylor is she treats every cock like it's the only one she's going to get to enjoy. Her seductive blowjob technique allowed me to capture some amazing still photos so that's why I'm posting so many this time. I always get comments on the high quality of my videos and I just bumped that quality up so we get to see Taylor in amazing clarity.
I wanted to get her into the Theater Room but she was on a roll and had a steady flow of guys to blow so I didn't want to break her stride. Just before we ventured into the Theater, she took a messy facial and monster load in her mouth. I think the "Load Master" has some competition.
Once in the Theater Room she quickly went to work on a few guys standing around. The Theater normally starts out slow but once other guys see the action they quickly jump in. I could tell that there were more observers than participants today so we headed back into the Gloryhole booth where she continued her cum feeding. The camera shy guys were more than happy to line up outside the booths so they could contribute to the many loads already in her belly. She has a lot of class which makes it even hotter when she refers to herself as a "Cum Whore".
Taylor has a lot of fans on here and I promise I won't wait two years to have her back.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7838kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's 8th Visit GloryHole Swallow

Scarlett Alexis aka ZDN-2 1st visitGloryHole Swallow Oakwood

You'll find blowjobs to completion and multiple fucking in the theater room.
Duration: 1:25:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2962kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlett Alexis aka ZDN-2 1st visitGloryHole Swallow

Sami Parker HD Narbonne

Studio: GloryHoleSecrets
Cast: Sami Parker
Genres: Interracial, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Cum swallow
Video language: English
Sami Parker loves cock and sucking them, so at Gloryhole Secrets, she is more than ready. She deep-throats her first huge big black cock & spits on it to lather it up nicely. It doesn't take long for her lisp, face, and tits to be covered in drool, spit, and cum.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sami Parker HD

Venice Escape & Mila James aka ZGCE-2 Gloryhole Swallow FHD Moss

Venice Escape & Mila James give blowjob to multiple guys and they get fucked in the gloryhole booth. They receive 10 cumshots totally.
Duration: 1:09:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8886kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Venice Escape & Mila James aka ZGCE-2 Gloryhole Swallow FHD

Petra's 2nd visit Gloryhole Swallow FHD Vallecito

Ever since I took Petra for her first Gloryhole visit I've been getting flooded with email requests asking to have her back for more. I don't blame you guys, this 5' 10" Blonde is hot and loves sucking random cocks.
For her first Gloryhole visit we didn't really have time for a good chat but we did this time so you can get to know her a little better. She's quiet but I think that's because she's a smart girl and chooses her words carefully. This time she made comments after each load about the taste, texture and volume which was interesting. I also discovered that she's a "switch". That means she likes to switch back and forth between Sub and Dom roles which in my mind makes her well rounded...haha!
You guys are going to bust your loads when you see her looking up with those beautiful green eyes right after some random stranger dumped cum in her mouth. Enjoy and have a great weekend! This is a glory hole scene. Petra sucks 14 dicks to completion.
Duration: 1:22:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7838kbps
Audio: 245kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petra's 2nd visit Gloryhole Swallow FHD

Latina Milf 2nd visit GloryoHole Swallow FHD Colebrook

Another amazing scene from gloryhole swallow and she swallowed about 13 load.
Duration: 1:17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8532kbps
Audio: 119kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Milf 2nd visit GloryoHole Swallow FHD

Ebony GloryHoleSwallow FHD East Norwich

Ebony girl sucks off some guys in a gloryhole booth and swallow their loads.
Duration: 34:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19518kbps
Audio: 98kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ebony GloryHoleSwallow FHD

Время генерации страницы 0.03302 секунды с 9 запросами