luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default RawFuckClub Drive a Truck Through It

RawFuckClub Drive a Truck Through It

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: King Jay Vibe, SFBayStudMonkey

My latest collab with my idol King Jay Vibe (X: @kingjayvibe2) is a flipfuck cumswap fantasy cum true! Jay could barely contain his big giant beautiful uncut dick beneath his little yellow jockstrap, and he wrecked, gaped and bred my hole with great dispatch as always. But when he agreed to let me breed him too, I was beside myself with excitement. What a thrill and a joy to inseminate his magnificent twink hole! Jay is and will always remain one of my absolute favorites.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2352kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download RawFuckClub Drive a Truck Through It

GayFrenchKiss Good teacher, good student

Studio: GayFrenchKiss

Mike is introduced to a new disciple by production. Will he be a good student?

Duration: 26:56
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 796kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 183.0 MB

Download GayFrenchKiss Good teacher, good student

OnlyFans-Ace Carter Breeds Fit French

Video language: English

After a night of partying at the clubs, Tristan Mathews brings Jed Athens back to his place to suck his cock and get his ass fucked. Jed feeds him some dick before plowing his big dick into Tristan's tight ass and flooding it with his man milk.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download OnlyFans-Ace Carter Breeds Fit French

Young Cum Eaters II

Studio: BackroomFuckers.com

Welcome back to our coverage of the party in the backroom. When it comes to "party time" for these boys, they might not all be 21, but they're at least 18, and that's not in centimeters. Hanging out and enjoying some music, the boys soon figure out there's more ways to "get rhythm." This tasty multi-video "produ-cum" includes: Adam Loren, Adian Storm, Ash Bentley, Blake Holden, Caden Wynn, Caleb Thorn, Cody Marsh, Dorian Jensen, Dustin Myers, Evan Roberts, Felix West, Jake Reeves, James Oneil, Martin Lorenzo, Nick Jarett, Reece Ander, Richie Boi, Ryan Stevens, Shane, Talon Dragotta and Trey Richards. Watching and working one another over, we have boys on their knees who just want to please and some who do a "solo" by self-sucking; others enjoy time on the mechanical dildo; time to jerk along with the action, even the DJ gets some "beats." With a couple of guys using the glory holes, all it takes is a cock and mouth to "enter." With nice, tight shots, you'll feel yourself "choke" with pride as these hotties "boogie in the back." Keep on edging because we still have another explosive update cumming.

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7161kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 707.6 MB

Download Young Cum Eaters II

Dato Foland & Vlad Stark

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots

The hole time we are hooking up, you can hear them both talking about DPing boys, and how that's their favorite thing and I'm literally sitting there with my jaw dropped, in awe how anyone could ever take both of their dicks at the same time. But by the end of Part 2 with some help from my new found love of Poppers, it was a piece of cake!"

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dato Foland & Vlad Stark
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21395 секунды с 9 запросами