View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 06:42 AM   #297
22al

Поблагодарили 85 раз(а) в 85 сообщениях

All my threads

22al Истина - свет. А вот и пример.

MILF Back to School Shopping

Genres: Tranny

There's just something about back-to-school shopping that kind of gets this tranny horny. I don't know if it's reminiscing about the way the hard wood of a ruler feels when it's smacked against my bare bottom or holding a firm, freshly-sharpened pencil in my hand...but I digress. It's time to stock up for school so I grab my kid's list and head to the store. On this particular trip, I really stocked up - so much so that I'm bogged down with bags.

When I get to the car, I realize could really use a little help - and that's where Jack swoops in to save the day! Chivalry isn't after all! Or, maybe it's just my revealing top and micro mini-skirt - just because I'm a MILF doesn't mean I can't dress sexy, right? As he loads the bags into the car, I can feel his eyes on me, lingering on my legs and am delighted when he asks if I'm a student! Well, this shemale "student" is always learning new things, in a manner of speaking, but hey, in some cases flattery will get you everywhere - and this certainly was the case for this frisky fellow. The two of us hit it off and we end up back at Jack's hotel room for a naughty tryst. Jack definitely liked what he saw, from my firm tits to my suckable toes - and he took advantage of every square inch of my body. I was so turned on that I returned every lick and suck - and more - with my voracious sexual appetite driving me to the heights of pleasure. This cougar definitely let her claws do the talking and the fur was definitely flying during our illicit afternoon's activities!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 573.1 MB
Download MILF Back to School Shopping
22al is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05729 секунды с 9 запросами