View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
datolo

Поблагодарили 30,386 раз(а) в 15,059 сообщениях

All my threads

datolo Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.datolo Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.datolo Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.datolo Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.datolo Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.datolo Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.datolo Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.datolo Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.datolo Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.datolo Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.datolo Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Arrow FootLoveGirls.com - video & pix sets

This site is dedicated to beautiful girls and their sexy feet.
Here you find pictures and clips of pretty models, who show her cute toes and present her soft soles for you.

Naturalness is very important to me, therefore, unpainted toenails are a focus of this page as well as pictures
of footlovegirls presenting her feet as they are when she arrived at the photo shoot. Without extra pedicure or something else.
If I take pictures like this, in the room there is often an intense smell of pretty sweaty female feet.

The "authentic shoes and socks removal sets" shows the model in the shoes and socks she wore when she arrived at the photo shoot.
The smelly shoes and socks are taken off for the first time during the photographing!
All girls are wearing their socks all day prior to the shoot. Sometimes even longer as one day and often they are sweaty and stink!

If you like that then this is the right place for you )

datolo is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03626 секунды с 9 запросами