LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Impaling His Tight Ass! Jerking Off and Cut Armorel

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: J Lee ,Tommy
Genres: Amateur ,Ass Play ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Jerking Off ,Cock Rings ,Flogging ,Chains ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Bondage ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Toys ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Domination ,Fetish ,Big Dick
Video language: English
Master Lee sadistically takes his time arranging Tommy on the barrel drums, his asshole over the dildo between them. Then, with little choice, Tommy squats until he can taste the dildo in the back of his throat. He obediently slides up and down, savoring the feeling of being filled with the thick tool. All he wants is to cum, but Master Lee won't let him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 337.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Impaling His Tight Ass! Jerking Off and Cut

Michael Rogers Osasco

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Michael Rogers
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
4 guys in the bathroom grip and predominate a younger, weaker boy, or leap that scorching gay-for-pay man everyone wants to fuck.Our guys are lean, young, boy-next-door types. Some are gay-for-pay guys who get tied-up and fucked for the very first time. Some are homosexual guys from diminutive Southern towns who enjoy to play around but have never done restrain bondage before. All of them are young, scorching and full of cum.
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4981kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 744.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael Rogers

Kory Abused Teen – Part 2 Bendavis

A few hours ago, teen boy Kory was walking home, just another happy-go-lucky kid. Now he is spread-eagled on a table, naked and helpless, and some young man he met on the street a few hours ago is whipping him! Then the whipping stops, to his great relief. But the man is just getting started. Kory had no idea how painful ordinary household clothespins could be – when attached to his nipples and balls. Despite the pain, the 18-year-old can’t help but get hard as the man stokes his cock. Then he adds even nastier clips to his erect penis. Kory’s boyish screams and moans are music to the man’s ears, as he removes the nipple clips and attacks the teen’s smooth body with the horse crop. Now it’s time to torture his beautiful feet. Next: Cums while fucked.
Duration: 18:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 415.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kory Abused Teen – Part 2

Russian Roulette Nelliston

Cast: Dato Foland, Hector De Silva
Genres: Bondage, Blowjob, Rimming, Anal Sex, Cumshots, Hairy, Masturbation, Tattoos, leather, Kissing, Muscles, Uncut., Flip-Flop
If you're ever fortunate enough to come up against Russian stud Dato Foland
know one thing- you can never be too sure which way it's gonna go. His deep Russian accent would have you believe you're gonna be feeing his hard cock pumping inside you before too long. But don't be deceived , he loves to ride a nice thick dick too, as we've seen a few times here on Menatplay, so depending on how he's feeling on the day you could get a surprise in this encounter leather-gloved Russian mobster Dato, who, having caught Senor de Silva in the midst of stealing sensitive data from his laptop strings him up and toys with his handsome prize. Blindfolded and hands tied above his head Hector can only guess at the outcome of this interrogation.
Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3942kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 678.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Roulette

Not Allowed To Cum Yet! Ass Play and Domination Airway Heights

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Devon Salem ,Joseph Rowland
Genres: Handjob ,Short Hair ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Fisting ,Rope ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Ass Play ,Jocks ,Uncut ,Amateur ,Trimmed ,Black ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Spank ,Toys ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Tattoos ,Domina
Poor little Joseph is so desperate to cum, his uncut cock keeps throbbing up and going soft again in Master Devon's stroking hands while the flogger slaps his flesh and the electrodes zap him. The plug in his tight little hole is almost the last straw, his dick springs to life and Master has to control himself to stop from jerking out the boy's cum.
Duration: 9:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2312kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 177.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Not Allowed To Cum Yet! Ass Play and Domination

John Gardner Norcatur

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: John Gardner
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
I’m sensing so Pumped UP today that I want a kneeing bag for my rage! This pitiful gay is the flawless captive recipient for my revenge dangled bare for me to discipline or polish my hard pink cigar against as the caprice takes me. Only a lil' attention is needed and this desperate animal’s bone gets taller stiff. I get such a rush flogging that hardon and watching this wretch crumple before me! Or Ripping into its arse! I entirely overwhelm the fucker’s perceives while Destroying and Penalizing its abominable orgasm.
Format: flv
Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9881kbps

File size: 652.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: John Gardner

Visconti Triplets - Shameless Boytoys Pilot Point

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Elite Male
Cast: Jason Visconti, Jimmy Visconti, Joey Visconti, Brent Moon, Chris Sparrow, Claudio Antonelli, Jack Dragon, Jose Ganatti, Marc Dievo, Mickey, Pat Stevenson, Peter Schadow
Genres: Twins, Deep Throat, Eating One's Partner's Cum, Facial Cumshots, Group Sex, Poolside Sex, Rimming, Threeways, Tatoo
The second Visconti Triplets film is ready to land in your lap!
Hot on the cum-splattered heels of the mega-selling Secretses this next entry in the ongoing Visconti Triplets saga. (And don't think that they don't get more and more kinky with each release - they sure as shit do!) Here's another chance to drool like a Pavlovian dog over Visconti Joey, Jimmy and Ja - they of the beautiful faces , perfect bodies, stunning smiles, and mouth-watering cocks. I wish I were a test tube baby!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:41
Video: 704x400, XviD, 1335kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Visconti Triplets - Shameless Boytoys

Время генерации страницы 0.10530 секунды с 9 запросами