View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 06:15 AM   #28
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Xlgirls.com- First XXX

Xlgirls.com- First XXX

Description:
Are you ready for Mya Blair in a horny guy-girl scene? At a quiet ladies_ shoe store, Mya is attended to by Brick. He_s more into Mya_s amazing boobs than her nice feet even though he_s a shoe salesman, guys who are apt to be foot freaks. Brick eyes Mya_s righteous rack, her big boobs spilling out of her extremely open top. She has the magic of instantly turning on a guy. Mya_s charmed by his nervous excitation and must reward him with her body and hot moves. We talked to Mya about this scene. XLGirls: How did you prepare for your scene with Brick? Mya: I talked with him to feel a little more comfortable with him. XLGirls: You mentioned you were nervous before you came here. How did you feel once you arrived and did your first solo? Mya: The solo was actually a lot harder than the partner scenes, in my opinion. Once I got here though, everyone made me feel very relaxed. It felt almost second nature. XLGirls: This scene takes place in a shoe store. Are you a high heels girl back home? Mya: Oh, I love heels. It_s one of my weaknesses. XLGirls: So in everyday life, do male clerks in stores get flustered when they see you? How do you react to that? Mya: I don_t shop much but I can_t recall anyone getting flustered, although the staring is pretty common. Usually I just go about my business as I don_t notice unless they are cute. Then I use it as a way to flirt with them.
Model:
Mya Blair and Brick Danger
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MyaBlair_32974_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1015.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MyaBlair_32974_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.10875 секунды с 9 запросами