View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 09:25 AM   #40
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged! Bunkerville

Plain Jayne is a waitress in an upscale Hooters where she makes a ton of money, and I'm the manager. Jayne has repeatedly been late to work and is often not wearing the proper uniform. Today instead of reporting to the restaurant she was instructed to come to my apartment for disciplinary measures. Jayne enters my apartment and is ordered up against the wall, almost as if shes being frisked and arrested, so her uniform and appearance can be inspected. Shes ordered to spread her legs... She doesn't listen as usual, so her ass is slapped several times until she complies. Once again she is wearing the wrong kind of pantyhose, and is not wearing socks. Next Jayne is ordered to get on her knees and place her hands on her head. I then come over with a pair of handcuffs and cuff her wrists behind her back. Finally she's ordered to get on her stomach and spread her legs... once again she doesn't listen, but a few more hard smacks on her ass and she does as she's told. I sit back and look at the wonderful sight for a minute, before I return with a few bundles of rope. Handcuffs are not near enough. Jayne's elbows are then roped together and shes spanked a few more times for good measure. Next jayne is lifted back off the floor on to her knees where a harness ball gag is strapped and buckled onto her head. Now its time for more ropes... while wrapping the ropes above her tits, I notice Jayne isn't wearing a bra... another work place infraction!... I point this out as I grab and slap her tits and twist her nipples. I continue on adding ropes, making sure they're very tight. Jayne is told to stay put while I go make a phone call in another room. As you can imagine, Jayne dosen't listen again. She instead struggles and rolls around on the floor trying to loosen the ropes. Finally Jayne is put in a very strict hogtie with her head tied back by running a rope through the D ring on her harness gag.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 336.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

My Wants To Get Smashed Gaylord

Cast: Veronica Leal
Genres: Uniform, Tan, Girl Orgasm, Big Dick
Video language: English
Veronica Leal is just getting into masturbating when she receives a phone call from her new . Her stepdad confesses that his , who Veronica has always been told was in a special school, is just getting out of juvie now. He'll be around soon, so Veronica needs to figure out how to protect herself. Veronica assures her stepdad she'll be fine even as she gets a huge grin at all the fun she knows she's about to have with her newfound bad boy stepbro.
Later, Veronica arrives home from school and realizes that Charlie is here! She goes to his room to introduce herself, then smacks Charlie with her backpack when he doesn't give her the response she's looking for. She goes on to tell Charlie that he's gonna do exactly what she says because it's her fucking house. Charlie responds by bending Veronica over his knee and lifting her miniskirt to spank her, which just gets Veronica nice and wet. She leans into Charlie's face and suggests that whoever fucks the best rules the house, which Charlie is happy to agree to.
Veronica doesn't waste any time in opening her mouth and diving face first into Charlie's dick. He's got a big one, but Veronica wants it all in her face for some deep throat delight. The harder Charlie fists her hair the better. When Charlie shoves Veronica down and gags her, the sounds she makes are those of sheer delight. Veronica gets even hotter as Charlie finger fucks her and then plunges his dick into her twat in . Flipping Veronica over for a bit of breath play, Charlie keeps on smashing her with plenty of spankings. Veronica gives as good as she gets, riding Charlie's fuck stick and meeting him stroke for stroke as they spoon. When Charlie gets Veronica on her knees and holds her hands above her head so he can fuck her face until he nuts in her mouth, Veronica agrees that he can be the king of the house.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21218kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Wants To Get Smashed

Время генерации страницы 0.12667 секунды с 9 запросами