View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 06:45 PM   #4716
nedry

Поблагодарили 73 раз(а) в 52 сообщениях

All my threads

nedry Почти всегда - правда.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marker View Post
And let me ask another question (well, I've already asked it). Who of the OAS models would you like to ... ? Would it include one girl, threesome or foursome?
Is "whole-roster orgy" an option?

In all seriousness, stipulating that any such fun would have to be at least a threesome joining my gal and I...
1. Joceline - not what I would consider my usual type, but a lo like my gal other than being a little taller, a frame-size smaller and less hips/butt. Make it a fourway with Alice Brookes - huge missed opportunity not putting those two long-legged lovelies together when they were in-studio on the same day. Bonus if Carole Hunt/Suzie Smith popped out of retirement or a similar tall dark-haired beauty popped in to complete the Blonde-Brunette-Redhead trifecta.
2. Foursome with Dirty Demi and Lottii Rose - both of these gals just seem like a lot of fun. Ditto Frankii Wilde for a fiveway if she returns to shooting.
3. Foursome with Samantha and Hattie Grace - each of these ladies has something that's usually "not quite right" with me by herself, but they seem to have a real chemistry between them that makes you wonder what kinds of fun they get up to when the cameras aren't rolling. You could say "a whole greater than the sum of its parts."
4. Foursome Petra V & Zuzanah - longtime shooting partners with real chemistry, used to be more shown on Art-Lingerie before PV's boob job ended those shoots. (And I still think she looks "believable" enough they should make an exception... but these are people who IIRC barred a model from further AL for a breast REDUCTION.)
5. Jasmine A - mysterious, exotic beauty.

Beyond that I'll have to think...
nedry is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
marker (12-28-2023)

Время генерации страницы 0.03984 секунды с 9 запросами