View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 02:48 PM   #4718
nedry

Поблагодарили 73 раз(а) в 52 сообщениях

All my threads

nedry Почти всегда - правда.

Marker, it's kinda what I do - I look for patterns and details, hence the constant carping about when new uploads have overlapping set numbers with existing ones. Why overcomplicate things having to keep track of FOUR high-character-count variables (site, model name, date, arbitrary ID#) if you can do it with just two SHORT ones (site and consistent ID#)? More typing bad, less typing good...

Seriously, the Excel spreadsheet I track things on is 3mb, and it's missing a LOT from the early days and LN which I don't follow... if I expand it to the "Day By Day" a mod on another site who's another long-time OAS collector and I have been discussing it'll probably be ten times that as a very optimistic lowball. (I really wish I could find the torrent siterip all the way back including the deleted early-days stuff I saw ten years ago again... even if the seeds are all gone just the filelist would help fill in a lot of blanks.)

PS - Re Petra V & Zuzanah: Both have shot for Met-Art's various sites before, and I wish they'd book them again and put them together for some all-the-way ladylove. I know HG/KH & Samantha have done some more explicit stuff together for their OnlyFans sites...
nedry is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
marker (12-29-2023)

Время генерации страницы 0.07129 секунды с 9 запросами