View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 02:10 PM   #1358
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Submission Prison, Scene #03 (Drew Sebastian, Devin Franco) Porto Seguro

Video language: English
Prisoner Devin Franco is cleaning up a supply closet when he is caught outside of his cell at inspection time by another malevolent guard, the mean and malicious muscle Drew Sebastian. Dragged back to his bunk, Devin knows he is seriously screwed, or about to be, when Officer Drew discovers the contraband Devin has hidden. With a pillowcase full of clothespins and his own leather strap that he's been missing, Myles realizes that Devin is a kinky little fucker and Officer Drew puts him through his paces. Devin is chained to the bars of the cell and restrained by his wrists, ankles and balls, with clothespins pinching painful pressure points and getting a preliminary flogging from Drew, who is just warming up. The flogging intensifies till Devin finally breaks down in submission and Drew softens slightly, 'You're my prison bitch, you listen to me and I'll protect you. Now it's time for you to suck my cock!' Drew sheds his uniform and feeds his humongous piledriver to Devin, who gobbles it down greedily as he gets his face and throat fucked and is rewarded with a delicious mouthful of Drew's succulent and salty seed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission Prison, Scene #03 (Drew Sebastian, Devin Franco)

ScoutBoys Scout Cole - Chapter 2 - The Pledge Seatonville

Studio: ScoutBoys
Cast: Cole Blue & Reece Scott
It's difficult to explain quite what a profound effect Scout Cole has had on me. Until I met him, I was leading a fairly uneventful life. Many might describe it as boring. Sure, I'm a divorcee and no one ever leaves their wife without a considerable amount of drama, but because sex is something which always seemed to get me into trouble, I'd been content to view it as a thing of the past. That was until I met Cole... I'd always wanted to give something back to the community, and becoming a Scout leader seemed like the perfect way to pass on some of the skills and knowledge I had acquired during my lifetime. Scouting was something I took seriously as a boy and, if I'm honest, I wanted to re-discover the sense of wide-eyed innocence and enthusiasm I felt for pretty much everything back in those days. So I signed up, and within weeks had completed my training as was volunteering for my local troop. Cole stood out from the other ScoutBoys. He's as tall as he is handsome. He's blond, blue-eyed, focused and obedient, but he's also something of an enigma. His voice is surprisingly deep and resonant, but at times he can come across as almost cripplingly shy. I felt privileged to be tasked with overseeing his progression into the Elite Scouts. It's a great honor for any young man, but I somehow knew that he could be trusted to take his new role incredibly seriously. His oath, of course, was word perfect. Even in my short time as a Scoutmaster, I've heard some disastrous renditions of those all-important words, but Scout Cole breezed through them and gave me a sense that he meant everything he was saying. He looked so handsome in his uniform. I felt a rush of excitement as I opened the box with his pin in it and then felt my hands shaking inexplicably as I attached it to his pocket. In retrospect I realize I was experiencing a pure bolt of sexual adrenaline. I think perhaps, in that moment, I'd convinced myself I'd developed nothing but a harmless crush on the boy-just as I'd had all those unmentionable crushes on other boys and, in fact, many of the Scoutmasters when I was Cole's age. Sadly, these days, I have the body of a red- male, one who discovered at that very moment that he hadn't had sex for way too long and was desperate to remedy this. The more I tried to dismiss the idea, the more intense the feelings became. And then I guess it just happened. One second I was pushing his chin up to encourage him to stand with more confidence and the next, I was kissing him. And the moment I started, it became almost impossible to stop. His lips were full and soft and he kissed back with extreme passion. I felt my hand being drawn down to his crotch, which I groped inquisitively. He was already rock-hard and I was utterly astonished by the size of his dick. He began to groan as I started to unbutton his tight-fitting uniform shirt. He knew what was coming. That boy was no newbie. I stood behind him, twisting his nipples and pulling his head back to kiss him, before unbuckling his belt and pushing down his shorts. He held his breath expectantly, his enormous cock twitching uncontrollably in his underpants, helplessly spewing ribbons of pre-cum into the fabric. I encouraged him to squat on the desk and present his smooth, sexy ass to me. I guess I'd made up my mind I was going to fuck him and wouldn't deviate from this particular mission until he told me to stop, which, somehow, I knew he wasn't going to do. I got my tongue lodged firmly inside his ass, my thick mustache gently tickling his soft butt cheeks as I began to undress myself. I work hard on my physique. Ironically, when I stopped having sex, I found myself becoming increasingly obsessed with the gym, and honing my body in a way that my 30-something self could only have dreamed of doing. There's not an ounce of fat on me. My dick was almost bursting out of my pants and I knew I had to release it from its captivity. Scout Cole jerked himself frantically and we kissed hungrily as I removed what was left of my clothing. He fell to his knees like a good Scoutboy, pushed down my underpants and immediately started to suck me off. His wet lips slid up and down my huge shaft with immense ease and he was soon taking me deep into his throat. I threw him down onto the desk and wasted no time whatsoever. I spat on my dick and pushed the entire beast into him. He was tight beyond words, but it almost felt as though his butt had been tailor-made for me. I was able to get all 9-inches of my manhood into him, all the way up to my tingling balls. As I rammed my dick in and out, I wondered why the hell I'd gotten to a place where I thought I'd live a sex-free life. Fucking Scout Cole was pleasurable in an almost otherworldly way. I have seldom felt so powerful or so profoundly turned on. Sure, it was probably the most inappropriate thing I've ever done in my life but then again, my life had been a fairly colorless place up until this point. He was rock-hard throughout. There was no doubt; he was finding it very exciting. I got him onto his back on the desk and stood between his well-spread legs pushing myself back into him again and looking down into his beautiful face as he gritted his teeth in near disbelief, his dick now squirting jets of pre-cum. In that position I was able to really let him have it, and lemme tell you, I did not hold back. Frankly, I wouldn't have been able to even if I'd wanted to. A few more strokes and I got that old-familiar orgasmic feeling. The semen flew out of my dick, lining his insides with a thick layer of cream. Scout Cole was mine.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8135kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ScoutBoys Scout Cole - Chapter 2 - The Pledge

Время генерации страницы 0.03875 секунды с 9 запросами