Default It's A Secretary Thing 3 1996

It's A Secretary Thing 3 1996

Name: It's A Secretary Thing 3
Description
Eva, Michaela Yjchova, Stephanie
'90s, Anal, Classic, Czech, Ethnic, European, International
N/A
In-X-Cess Productions
"As a true dirty ol' man, I just love to watch a sweet thing get it up her ass! I'll show you just how nasty sex can be as my friends and I search the world for women who will do it anally! We might just shoot a few facials as we go, but hey, it's all in the line of duty!" -Lee Nover Lee meets Mishi, a model agent's secretary, in Prague. This leggy blonde has her tight asshole rammed by the agent's humungous cock before both guys give her a messy facebath of hot cum! Lee and Dave join a model shoot in the country. The cute brunette, Mirushka, drives 'em crazy enough to work out her virgin asshole! Kinky Old Lee and his randy assistant Dave order a stripper in their Czech hotel room, but get more than they bargained for from this thigh-booted anal-bead-loving domina named Stephanie. Lunch in a Czech restaurant includes a pretty blonde dessert in the shape of a cute waitress named Eva. Just for you guys over 35 out there. Le shoves his "safety dick" up her ass and blasts her face in gooey sperm!
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Resolution: (720x406) Mega Pixels
Duration: 01:43:52
Format: mp4

youngposter is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08293 секунды с 9 запросами