View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 07:45 AM   #1523
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Big Tits Clinic Srtoud

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sierra Skye
Genres: Submission ,Metal Bondage ,top ,Rope Bondage ,big dick ,foreskin ,Humiliation ,Domination ,BDSM ,Chains ,Curvy ,Role Play ,Flogging
Video language: English
Sierra Skye goes to the clinic for a breast reduction but Dr. Davis has other plans for her huge tits. This extremely submissive girl has her fantasies come true as she gets tied up, dominated and fucked! After some intense BDSM play, Sierra is dressed in slutty latex and added to the clinic’s staff as a sex slave nurse.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits Clinic

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1 Patton

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I Hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 923.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

KidnapHer Volume 23 Galena

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments.
Format: m4v
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KidnapHer Volume 23
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17524 секунды с 9 запросами