View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 07:50 AM   #3213
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Maid Ft Myer

One thing I should have learned over the years is to dress appropriately for the job. But, I make mistakes and sometimes have to pay the consequences . You might ask what I did wrong this time. Well, it seems I've been doing much better at keeping the house clean and the household chores done. However, I haven't been wearing the correct attire. I mean, if you are going to do the job, you should probably wear the uniform.
So, Johnny decides to teach me a lesson. He has me put on the PVC maid uniform with stockings, high heels and metal collar that I should have been wearing the whole time. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back and attach them in a strapado to the electric winch. Then, Johnny puts the white ball gag (that matches my maid outfit perfectly, just sayin) and watches me struggle and drool.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid

Month May Edition East Bernstadt

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Girl and boy
Genres: Big Ass,Big Tits,Monster,Bisexual,Blackmail,MILF,Anal,Blowjob, Rough Sex,Squirt,Stockings,Deepthroat,Teen,Cheating,Tran ssexual,Wife,Creampie,
Video language: English
A young girl wanted hard sex with a brutal man and got it! There was crazy sex in all positions!
Duration: 1:08:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Month May Edition

Sex Crazed Shalina Devine Enjoys DP Fuck Frenzy With Her Hairdresser Aleknagik

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Shalina Devine
Genres: Threesome, DP, Anal, MILF, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore
Busty blonde Shalina Devine sits down in the waiting room of her hairdresser when she meets Yanick, a fellow client. Her hairdresser, Lorenzo calls her through and Yanick gives him the heads up that she is hot and horny. While getting her hair done, Shalina runs her hands over her lace topped stockings and tempts Lorenzo into some fun. She pulls her panties to one side and touches her pussy when Lorenzo takes over and helps Shalina to strip down to her black lingerie. She takes out Lorenzo’s cock and sucks him off before bending over the desk for a pussy pounding! Meanwhile Yanick is getting impatient in the waiting room and walks in to catch them in the act!
Duration: 46:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7435kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Crazed Shalina Devine Enjoys DP Fuck Frenzy With Her Hairdresser

*Luisa (25 years girls gyno exam) Loja

Cast: Luisa
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Cervix Smear, Close Ups, Vagina Douche, Inflatable Baloon, Straight, Natural Tits, Brunett
Leggy female Luisa wears stockings and high heels to look sexy for her meeting with her gyno doctor. Firstly, the elderly doctor will finger-check her shaved cunt, later he will proceed with common gynecological procedures like breast exam, using a rectal thermometer, plastic and metal speculum exam, vaginal douche, a lot of pussy stretching, in the end the doctor tries to take a sample of patient urine. Inflatable balloon toy and massaging stick therapy will be done.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: *Luisa (25 years girls gyno exam)

Sandra Silvers & Ariel Anderssen Tallulah

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Working out is usually a chore, but when you have buddies like Sandra and Ariel, it’s a lot easier to be motivated! With their neon leotards and knitted leg warmers, shiny pantyhose, and high ponytails, they’re an 80s dream duo. In the middle of their partnered stretches though, suddenly the door opens ... We return to find the women tightly bound. Their ankles are tied over their leg warmers, rope ties their upper thighs and chest, and their wrists are tied behind them! Wide eyed, wondering what will happen next, the mysterious intruder puts a wrap around gag on both women - making sure they’re totally helpless! He leaves and the women begin to struggle in their rope bondage restraints. They moan behind their gags from the effort, wiggling their feet, rolling on the floor, and trying somehow to escape! After a long while of squirming, Ariel gets her hands free first and immediately helps Sandra free her wrists as well! Then, both women get to work untying the rest of their bodies frantically, hoping the intruder doesn’t return. Their gags the last thing to be removed, the girls immediately burst out with confusion and anger. “That bastard!”, fumes Ariel. “He took all of our stuff!”, sighs Sandra. And suddenly they both realize - he took the video they were recording of themselves working out! They have to get it back! Shaking the last bits of rope free, the motivated MILFs run out of the house in desperate search of their intruder!
Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5150kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 609.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Ariel Anderssen

21 Sextury - Mature Maid Fantasy Meadview

Release Year: 2021
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: blowjob, facial, mature, big tits, big butt, hairy, brunette, old-young, natural tits, Pussy Licking
Genres: Nikki Nuttz, Sissy
Nikki Nutz has a very special fantasy: he would love it if a sensual mature maid would clean his appartment! Curvy beauty Sissy will indulge Nikki´s desires, wearing some sexy stockings.
Duration: 26:37
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2078kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21 Sextury - Mature Maid Fantasy

KidnapHer Volume 23 Santa Rosa Beach

As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments.
Format: m4v
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KidnapHer Volume 23
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09856 секунды с 9 запросами