View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 04:19 PM   #672
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rough Collection Of BrutalTops Nobleboro

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot
Video language: English
These sadistic Brutal Tops break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.
Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation our Brutal Tops punch, whip, slap, paddle, fuck and piss over dirty sex pigs until they're begging for mercy.
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish Brutal Tops to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Nothing is off limits as the Brutal Tops gob, snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissives.

Total size: 5.6 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Collection Of BrutalTops

I reckon You Want To Rim Me Ayrshire

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Perfect Match
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
I Reckon You Want To Rim Me - and a lot more besides! These boys are ass aficionados and can't wait to spread those peachy butt cheeks and reveal the treasure that hides beneath, but they don't go in for the main prize straight away. It's tease time as they kiss one another deeply whilst letting their hands glide over smooth, toned skin tickling and tormenting as each pleasure zone is reached. With sexual senses heightened, these lads are soon jamming their faces into sweet asses, chowing down on monster cocks before stuffing their cum-dripping stiffies into compact boy-holes! This is boy-fun at it's very best!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7032kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I reckon You Want To Rim Me

Carter Collins Is Chris Damned's Fun Little Fuckhole 1080p Sayre

Cast: Carter Collins, Chris Damned
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Carter Collins is Chris Damned’s fun little fuck-hole today. Carter is all tied up in the dungeon and ready to be completely dominated by the sexy, tattoo covered Chris Damned who is going to do all kinds of nasty, twisted things to test out his new play toy. Mr. Damned is decked out in black leather chaps and gloves as he inspects his fresh meat, first his firm, smooth chest then his wet supple mouth before he lets Carter worship his cock. Carter is more than eager to please so gets right to it, sucking and choking on Chris’s hard dick. Then on all fours Chris cracks the riding crop on Carter’s tender flesh, his ass, back and thighs leaving stinging red marks all over him. As a little reward, Chris rims Carter’s asshole to fill him with pleasure after taking such punishment. Carter is then bound to a St. Andrew’s cross, wearing only his jockstrap. Chris attaches a zipper of clothespins along Carter’s chest and belly and then proceeds to tease and torment his cock and balls with slapping, sucking, flicking, stroking and edging. Mr. Damned knows how to push his sub to the limit and then deny him the pleasure he so desperately wants. He edges him over and over, driving Carter wild until finally Chris straps him up on the cross with legs spread wide open and fucks his ass good. Next, Carter is tied up standing while Chris unleashes an intense 360 degree flogging session on his vulnerable play-toy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carter Collins Is Chris Damned's Fun Little Fuckhole 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.08444 секунды с 9 запросами