Old 05-08-2024, 03:42 AM   #6891
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Making of a Dominant: Episode 2 "Reality Check"

The Making of a Dominant: Episode 2 "Reality Check"

Cast: Curt Wooster ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: CBT ,Single Tail ,Fingering ,brunet ,Flogging ,Dominatrix ,Pain ,Orgasm Denial ,Pegging ,Slave
Video language: English

It's safe to say this will be the last time Curt Wooster subs. Did he gain the experience he wanted? Only time will tell. One thing is for sure I dished out BDSM to him in a no holds barred day of pain and pleasure. Corporal punishment in the form of strict bondage, single tail, flogging and humiliation mixed with ass and pussy worship. I even allowed this "domme in training" to cattle prod me in order to feel the power behind administering pain to another. Despite his attitude I effortlessly got him on his back with his legs tied humiliatingly above his head for a teasing prostate milking with the Aneros prostate massager. He basically gives himself a ruined orgasm by cumming when I'm barely touching him. In the end I feel Curt genuinely wants to learn about this lifestyle and identifies as a top. I wish him much luck in his lifestyle adventures.
Regards, M.M.~

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Making of a Dominant: Episode 2 "Reality Check"

No mercy for his rod

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

There is a nice big shaft dangling between this baldhead's legs but. The only reason why the fucker's Mistresses can be interested in it is because playing with it can really hurt the worm. Watch them torture his cock and aching balls in this video!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:10
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3732kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.8 MB

Download No mercy for his rod
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16964 секунды с 9 запросами