View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 09:46 AM   #2002
feeldesire

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

feeldesire Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lesbian Bra Busters In The 1980's 2 (1990)

Lesbian Bra Busters In The 1980's 2 (1990)

Studio: Alpha Blue Archives

Samantha Strong, Keisha, Ebony Ayes, April Maye, Mona Page, Tina Marie, Linda Shaw, Misty Reagan, Honey Wilder, Arabian Treasure Chest.

The Girls of Double D, the lovely Samantha Strong and Keisha, give you 2 giant pairs to look at while they are busy eating each other's pussies! The E cup tits of Arabian Treasure Chest come into play when she joins her masturbating friend in the hot tub! Ebony Ayes oils up Raven's erect nipples and is rewarded with a tongue up her snatch! Blonde tit queen Linda Shaw licks exotic beauty Tina Marie's asshole while she begs for more! Includes The Barmaid and the Bitch, The Mistress and the Maid, Good and Plenty and many more in the ultimate 80's big titted lesbian series!

Warning!: Not one of my better offerings folks as the original used for the conversion was kinda dreadful to begin with. I was hoping this would turn up as a DVD rip but I was tired of waiting. So I'll add this re-encode to my stash until a kind soul shares a better version. This vid contains 2 scenes from the Paliament Video all-girl series "Lesbian Lovers" (decent view), as well as excerpts of "Women Times 4" and a great scene with Linda Shaw and Tina Marie. Enjoy!

Compilation, Girl-Girl, Classic, Big Tits, Lesbian

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: R Lesbian Bra Busters In The 1980's 2
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 1228 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio (MP3), 56 Kbps (CBR), 16 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: avi
Video duration: 02:00:11
Video resolution: 512x384

Download from rapidgator.net:

feeldesire is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.45910 секунды с 9 запросами