Old 02-05-2018, 06:07 PM   #265
real20
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Muv Luv

Muv Luv

The Muv-Luv series is an epic saga told in three parts: Muv-Luv Extra and Muv-Luv Unlimited Muv-Luv Alternative. What starts out as a wry romantic comedy ultimately becomes a thrilling ride full of action in an alternate reality shattered by war, and this turn of gender drastic-but-methodical what makes the final chapter is the most revered of all time visual novel. This is a story that seeds planted in his brain early in the first act that not even notice until they sprout in the third narrative for maximum performance and crush the emotional impact. Do not love with the outside extravagant Extra. This series ventures into some of the darkest thematic areas you will ever see, and when the final curtain closes, you may need a forklift to pick up your jaw from the floor. Make no mistake: this is a story that will challenge you in ways that few works of fiction dare to try, and emotional tour de force unlike any other.
This game contains the first two arcs: Extra and Unlimited. The final arc is the m..assive climax of the story, and is about the size of the first two combined. It will be available soon on Steam as a separate title, so stay tuned to Muv-Luv Alternative when winter is released.

RPG

Name: Muv Luv
Platform: PC
Language s: English, Japanese
Genre: RPG
Format : ISO
Size: 3342 MB
Date: 06/10/2017
Quality: DVD
Region: 0

DOWNLOAD FILE(S) FROM:

Muv-Luv.iSO-DARKSiDERS.rar

Do you like the content of my contributions? Enter my Profile to find more (Daily Updated!)
real20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12035 секунды с 9 запросами