View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 01:08 AM   #490
DuSSelzya

Поблагодарили 14,700 раз(а) в 12,656 сообщениях

All my threads

DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

File Name : 20 Mar 2013 word play 1 by juana.mp4
File Size : 188.08 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:10

Oh, to know what Juana's is texting right now, to know what's being said to her in return... even the act of seeing her writing while she writhes against her toy is extraordinarily evocative, causing me to automatically describe her actions to myself, in words. But soon Juana is too carried away to keep playing with her phone. I understand - I'm having trouble writing myself.

LS - Download File

File Name : 21 Mar 2013 interiors by Megg.mp4
File Size : 306.65 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:24
The context of a contributor's personal space in Home Made videos always makes me consider my interest in knowing more about each contributor. I am convinced that healthy voyeurism necessitates invitation, that consent, once given, makes voyeurism all the sweeter - the knowledge that one's deep attention is desired, allowing exhibitionist and voyeur to play out the fantasy, each thriving off the erotic inclinations of the other.

LS - Download File

Время генерации страницы 0.03694 секунды с 9 запросами