Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Castle31 На правильном пути
Default Amateur Creampies - Megan Fenox

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Amateur Creampies
Cast: Megan Fenox
Genres: Young, Teen, Blowjob, Cumshot, Sperma, Tight Pussy, Amateur, Doggy Style, Brunette, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos, Creampie,
Video language: English

TheStory: She is not a die-hard creampie fan and was mainly interested in being an exhibitionist but she had no issue with Tony doing her bareback and pumping his seed into her. Tony told her that he would also have his assistant there to help out with the cameras and she had no problem with that either.

Megan showed up to Tony�s place last week at night and was ready to go. Later she told Tony that when she saw that his assistant was a girl, Megan said that she knew she was going to have a great night. Tony started off with pictures and when he started with the video, his assistant, Addy, started joining in a little. As time went on, she started jumping in more and more so that in the end, Addy was having as much sex with Megan as Tony was. What was suppose to be just an experiment making a simple sex tape was turning into a hot 3sum on tape for Megan.

I am surprised that Tony was able to hold off as long as he did considering that 3sums are his favorite, but he was able to last 45 minutes before filling Megan up. I think when Addy asked Tony to fill up Megan, that made him lose control and he did just what Addy wanted to see. It seems that Tony�s assistant loves to see him creampie girls just as much as he likes doing them.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1074kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 188.7 MB
Download Amateur Creampies - Megan Fenox

Время генерации страницы 0.18525 секунды с 9 запросами