Producer: Matano Ryuuzou
Tags: Big tits, Oral sex, Straight, Drama,
Production year: 2017
A country: Japan
Language: jap, rus
The voice: Jap original
Censorship: Yes
Duration: 00:17:56,00:16:31

Sex with a Russian housewife - this is what many Japanese dream about ...
It was a hot summer. I lost my job and decided to return to my native home, located in one of the prefectural provinces. My ambitions were fiasco and I decided to give up the unsuccessful search for work and relax a little. So I met the wife of my elder brother. Her name was Aris and she was an incredibly beautiful Russian woman, I would even say fearless, because not everyone would decide to move to Japan. My brother went on a long business trip abroad and Aris and I were left alone ... It's time to act our main hero thought.

Arisa - 23 years old, moved to Japan because of her long-standing love at the age of 18. Later, she married the brother of the protagonist and became an ideal Japanese housewife. However, unhappy in a marriage because of the almost complete lack of sex ...
MediaInfo
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:17:56
Video: 1280x720
Audio: 137 kb/s
File size: 144 MB
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 976 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 137 kb/s

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:16:31
Video: 1280x720
Audio: 136 kb/s
File size: 144 MB
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 1074 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 136 kb/s
Description:
Sex with a Russian housewife - this is what many Japanese dream about ...
It was a hot summer. I lost my job and decided to return to my native home, located in one of the prefectural provinces. My ambitions were fiasco and I decided to give up the unsuccessful search for work and relax a little. So I met the wife of my elder brother. Her name was Aris and she was an incredibly beautiful Russian woman, I would even say fearless, because not everyone would decide to move to Japan. My brother went on a long business trip abroad and Aris and I were left alone ... It's time to act our main hero thought.

Arisa - 23 years old, moved to Japan because of her long-standing love at the age of 18. Later, she married the brother of the protagonist and became an ideal Japanese housewife. However, unhappy in a marriage because of the almost complete lack of sex ...
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Katainaka_ni_Totsui_de_Kita_Russia_Musume_to_H_Shi makuru_Ohanashi.rar from fboom.me (287.70 MB)
Download Katainaka_ni_Totsui_de_Kita_Russia_Musume_to_H_Shi makuru_Ohanashi.rar from filefox.cc (287.70 MB)
greg92813 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03605 секунды с 9 запросами