Old 11-30-2013, 08:22 AM   #370
Castle31
Любитель Халявы
Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Castle31 На правильном пути
Default Peter Breen - Naked Power Yoga

Ryan Clifford is a total hottie and the creator of this program. Honestly, I’m not the biggest yoga fan, but after watching the trailer for this new DVD, I think I could get into it. And if you’re not into yoga either, I dare you to not change your mind after watching this.

With a background in acting (which I hear is very helpful in yoga training?), Ryan decided to make the switch and studied a lot. For 12 years he practised regular yoga and Astanga yoga for 8 years as well. He currently teaches naked Vinyasa Flow to music. He gained all of his teacher training from some of the best in London and India. Ryan’s main belief is keeping yoga “enjoyable, light, fun and sexy whilst recognising its power to transform your life”. Ryan is currently living in SoHo London and is gay father of two boys. How adorable.

“Nakedness is a way of life. Stripping back the layers finding truth and beauty at the core.” Get ready to strip down and join his partner Max Coles in a yoga film that is sure to inspire you and well… make you hard.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:43
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 730kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 287.9 MB
Download Peter Breen - Naked Power Yoga

Время генерации страницы 0.03911 секунды с 9 запросами