View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 08:39 PM   #58
neoland14

Поблагодарили 231 раз(а) в 140 сообщениях

All my threads

neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

01 Jan 2018
Marianne

Fly Elegance-Air!

Welcome to the Elegance-Air first class lounge, sir. Would you like a drink? Of course sir. And would you like one of our stewardesses to serve you in bondage? Of course, sir. And if you would care to chastise her should she prove a sub-standard service, you will find the complimentary whips and paddles under your chair. What's that, sir? Get her shoes off? But of course, sir!

Melanie Rook

Ornamentation

Chanta is very dismissive of decorative rope webs, and I have to agree with her that a tortoiseshell pattern tie like this actually does nothing at all to prevent the submissive moving or escaping. But one could equally say that all clothing is a waste of time in erotica because it is ornamental and obscures the real purpose, which is nakedness. I've always thought a little elegant ornamentation goes a long way... and however scathing Chanta might be about ornamental ties, she can certainly tie them beautifully, especially when se gets her hands on a subject as stunning as the lovly Melanie Rook!

neoland14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
marker (01-05-2019)

Время генерации страницы 0.12886 секунды с 9 запросами