Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Ben (1st August 2007)

Ben (1st August 2007)

Produced in: 1st August 2007
Duration: 7 min 34sec
Name: Ben - 1 (topped by Adrian and Jake) Tricked into handcuffs, chained and strung up. Clothes ripped off and body flogged hard. Brutally punched in the gut till he's gasping for air.

Description:
It's lucky that Ben is as stupid as he is muscular. He lets a couple of strange guys handcuff him to the ceiling and chain his feet apart, and continues to ask about the 'photoshoot' in confusion even as we tear his clothes off his body!

Once he's stark naked and we start handling his cock and balls, he suddenly realises this isn't a game anymore, and starts calling us 'sick bastards' - so I punish him with a sound flogging from nipples to nuts.

Ben tries to take it like a man, but can't hold back from grunting and moaning in pain as the whip lashes his sensitive balls and chest.

But when I feel particularly brutal, a flogger just doesn't cut it - I wanted to punch the shit out of this big bastard. Jake and I repeatedly hit him in the gut so hard and fast that his face continues to contort in agony even when we stop beating him in order to mock him.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 640x360 25.00fps 1284Kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 73.5 MB

Download Ben (1st August 2007)
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11016 секунды с 9 запросами