Old 03-14-2018, 11:52 PM   #325
real20
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Pale Pure 0.8a

Pale Pure 0.8a

Tags: anal, brunette, blonde, straight, lesbian, game, fantasy, adventure, rpgmaker, adult.game, story, rpg.maker, female.protagonist,

The game takes place in a rural 18th century town and surrounding area with some fantasy elements, where you play as either Annabel and Kirsten, each with her own events and plot progression It's more or less a classic setting inspired by Christian Themes, Lovecraft, Poe and Grimms' Fairy Tales.

Pale Pure is a tale of friendship and family, murder mystery and suspense, embraced lust and moral choices. Player will control two local girls, Annabel and Kirsten, each with her own events and plot progression.

Author:
aRetired
Author's Note:
I'm working on free adult adventure games made with RPG Maker MV, DAZ3D and my, hopefully, good writing skills. I'm trying to use a "different" approach not only in terms of art style, but also gameplay, sound/music and story progression. I use a lot of custom made tiles, textures and even a few sounds, but there's also a fair amount of free/purchasable resources (see the credits.txt file in game's archive for all info).

Pale Pure 0.8a.zip - 786.6 MB

Pale_Pure_0.8a.zip (786.6 Mb)

real20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02556 секунды с 9 запросами