Akabur - Star Channel 34 - Version 2.03

Developer / Publisher: Akabur
Tags: Trainer, Fantasy, Adventure
Censorship: No
Language: Eng/Rus
Version: 2.03
Size: 1290 megabytes.
Description:

A new game from Akabura. This time, the actions take place on a spaceship, where old and new acquaintances await us.
Hello! I'm Lola, and you're watching "Star Channel 34"!
The indefatigable Jinn (in your person) again got into "trouble", this time he has to save not a little but a whole galaxy!
Why, to him? .. Well, who else, because only he has the necessary skills, and this is not magic, but his incredible charisma, sociability, endless luck, and something else that has already helped him in so many incredible adventures ...
Taking in your mighty hands the management of the new "star" channel and taking advantage of the endless supply of the relevant material, you begin to lead your "star" crew to high ratings, money, and the audience's love! And what do we like about the audience ...: mrgreen: Well, you understand!

TBD Officially (From playing a little bit however you are in another trainer game but this time placed in the future! You are playing as the Genie yet again but this time you have been placed randomly onto a ship filled with sluts who are in cryostasis pods and somehow you are humanities last hope) (Again another best selling story from Akabur I know)

"Additional Information"

Warning version 2.03 in Russian only is a full literary translation from Deman-xxx
All in Russian, a full literary translation of the game.
Optimized the size of the game (compressed sound), nothing is cut.
Since there is no compatibility with the old ones, he added the opportunity to start the game right from the second episode.
Very slightly widened the wardrobe and adjusted the dialogues of the girls.
Added cheat on money and stars.

Cheats for version v.2.03 only
Cheat for money and stars. On the main screen of the game, click on the unclear connector on the left. (the likelihood of triggering 1 to 10).
Very slightly widened the wardrobe Ashlyn in the image of the warrior queen and corrected a number of dialogues of girls depending on the chosen clothes.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Star_Channel_34.rar from fboom.me (1.29 GB)

greg92813 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04498 секунды с 9 запросами