View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 01:25 AM   #180
greg92813

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

greg92813 Непонятно, что и думать...

Sierra Lee - The Last Sovereign - Version 0.34.3

Developer / Publisher: Sierra Lee
Tags: RPG Maker, 2DCG, Text-Based, Fantasy, RPG, Adventure, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Bukkake, Domination, Monster Girls, Furries, Incest, Futa, Mind Control, Vaginal Sex, Footjob, Monster,
Censorship: No
Language: Eng
Version: 0.34.3
Size: 460 megabytes.
Description:

The Last Sovereign is an adult fantasy RPG that plunges you into the saga of a world torn between forces of lust and purity. As you enter the complex conflict, you forge a new path that will change the course of history! ...maybe. The thing is, acting like most heroes gets you killed, and most evil overlords' plans make no sense. The Last Sovereign is a game that twists your expectations for adult games, while fully embracing a reconstruction of some familiar old tropes to provide a lot of fun, sexy content.​

"FAQ"
Please read the following list of controls that might not be obvious:

Shift: hold to walk instead of run, scrolls equip menu in shops
Ctrl: auto-advance text (skips quickly when paired with instant text)
Arrow keys: scroll large text boxes
W key: switches between parties during certain segments

F1: Options, remap keys
F5: enters or leaves full screen mode
Alt+Enter: alternate full screen mode (F5 is advised)
F6: change size of windowed display
F12: immediately restarts game

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Can save files be transferred between versions?
A: Yes. Simply move the save files - "Save01.rvdata2" and so on - into the game's new folder.

Q: How is experience distributed?
A: Any character currently in the party, alive or dead, active or inactive, will receive the same amount.

Q: How do relationship points work?
A: When your party members advise for/against an action, their points will change based on your decision.
When characters reach 100, you can have a conversation with them that guarantees their loyalty and their relationship value will no longer lower.

Q: Is grinding possible?
A: No. Enemies and experience are finite quantities. You can grind certain slime enemies, however, that give items and little experience.

Q: Can Sx be converted into ProN?
A: No. It's meant to be spent on equipment without guilt.

Q: I'm stuck in Stineford, what do I do?
A: Try progressing the merchant plotline and sleeping.

Q: Attacks with multiple hits sometimes hit fewer times, are they bugged?
A: No. Multi-hit attacks select their targets at the beginning of the round, so if enemies are killed, some hits might be lost.

"Change-log:"

TLS 0.34.3
- The threshold for Dari has been lowered somewhat.
- There is now an event to upgrade Hilstara's Helm at the succubus armorer, if you funded her. I don't want to go overboard with upgrades like this, but patrons made some good suggestions on this one.
- There are conversations on the statues in the new dungeon. I had meant to include these earlier but they got lost in the shuffle.
- More bugfixes and polishing.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download The Last Sovereign [v.0.34.3].rar from fboom.me (460.38 MB)

greg92813 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05568 секунды с 9 запросами