BigTimka

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BigTimka Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherie DeVille

Video: 00:11:01, 130 MB, mp4, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 1644 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Tags: MILF, Mother, Mommy, POV, Voyeur, Blowjob, Hardcore, Cumshot, Facial

Description: I got up late for school and when i was walking to the bathroom i bumped in to my almost naked mom(she had a small towel on). we both realized that we were running late and still needed to shower, mom told me to get in first and hurry. When i was in the shower mom came into the bathroom and said if she was late that she would be fired and i wasn’t going fast enough. Mom said she was coming in and opened the shower door, i freaked and told mom i was naked. she said she was too and i shouldn’t look, yeah right! I needed my morning masturbation session but of course i wasn’t going to do it with mom in the shower and decided id have to wait for another time. then i noticed the soapy water running over moms smooth tan milf ass and i got hard as a rock, mom really wasn’t looking in my direction so i started to play with myself. i figured i could cum with out her knowing but then she turned around a saw what i was doing. she yelled at me but i was so horny and needed to cum. i told her i needed to do this every morning to focus during school. she told me to hurry up and turned away, i told her it was gonna take a while so she did the unthinkable. she soaped up her hands and started jerking me off. well that turned into a blowjob which then led to me fucking my mom in the shower till i came inside of her!

DOWNLOAD
Cherie DeVille.mp4 from fboom.me (129.51 MB)
BigTimka is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06148 секунды с 9 запросами