View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 06:53 AM   #284
nill909

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

nill909 Непонятно, что и думать...

Tommy and Tyler M

Studio: Blake Mason

Ok, Ive got to confess that I really dont know who Im more excited to see back in this one - is it Tylers return after his recent super-hot solo film or is it Tommy whos been AWOL for way too long? I just cant call it - both guys are on really top form and both had the fuck of their life on my sofa! But even though we havent seen Tommy top before Ive got to say that hes simply great at it his thick uncut dick fills a nice willing hole just perfectly and Tyler was more than willing The guys kick things off with some very heated foreplay and their horny kissing soon caused their uncut cocks to swell and throb but its the blow jobs that get them rock hard! Tommy expertly gobbles down as much of Tyler as he can (its a big dick to swallow!) and then the favour gets returned up against the wall. The guys keep taking turns on sucking dick but Tommy also grabs the opportunity to really rim Tyler and rim him deep! Naturally, Tyler could sense what Tommy really wanted and so he bends over and offers his sweet ass to Tommy - and thats all the invitation that was needed! Tommy eagerly pushes his fat dick into Tyler and begins to fuck fast and frantic - he knows what this young pup needs Tyler then frantically rides his fuck buddy until his legs give out and they hit the floor where Tommy takes Tylers legs above his head and fucks the cum right out of him! And as for Tommy, well, his spectacular load sure left Tyler drenched Oh, and dont miss the bonus footage with this one either the guys hit the showers!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4633kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 726.3 MB
Download Tommy and Tyler M

nill909 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02759 секунды с 9 запросами