View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 01:27 AM   #150
nill909

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

nill909 Непонятно, что и думать...

Emma Hix, Moka Mora - Fucking With My Step boy

Release Year: 2018

Emma Hix and Moka Mora are hanging out in Emma's bedroom taking selfies. The two girls take their clothes off and put other clothes on as they try them on with each other. Meanwhile, Emma's Logan Long plays a prank by putting saran wrap over the toilet and then starts recording the girls while masturbating. Later, Emma falls victim to his prank and the girls agree to get him back by drawing on his cock while he's asleep.Later, when Logan lays down for a nap, Emma and Moka make their move. They unzip Logan's pants and pull his cock out before drawing on it. He wakes up and demands that they clean him off. They get on their knees and wipe his hardon with panties. When that doesn't work, they start spitting on him and stroking until he covers them both with a shot of cum.When the girls reconvene in their bedroom and start talking about it, they realize that they're both turned on by what happened earlier. Emma shows Moka her double sided dildo, and they agree to try it out together. Emma has a bit of experience with other girls while Moka doesn't, so Emma takes it upon herself to show Moka how much fun it can be to kiss girls and play with their breasts.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2002kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 505.5 MB
Download Emma Hix, Moka Mora - Fucking With My Step boy
nill909 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04544 секунды с 9 запросами