View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 02:33 AM   #56
PrnSp3ed
Любитель Халявы
Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 19 раз(а) в 19 сообщениях

All my threads

PrnSp3ed Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default High Pressure Bondage (2011)

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Dalton
Genres: Bondage

From time to time you come up with something new. Dalton had this idea swirling around in his mind for a couple of hours before Mikey and Tony arrived. We have used the Studio Gum sleepsack several times before, but never like this. It is thick luscious rubber with a great deal of pressure when it is fully inflated. Dalton is like the Tool Time guy, he just can't resist tuning things up. The bag has been compressed with rope and straps, but the fear of blowing out a seam was always an issue. This piece was borrowed from a friend and costs around three grand so breaking it is not an option. This wasn't going to stop Dalton so we decided to mummify the entire bag. We wrapped it with pallet wrap then with duct tape. We inflated the bottom chamber first the inflated the top chamber after it was fully enclosed. The pressure grew to a point where Mikey had to labor to breathe. He said he had never felt so much pressure. Dalton would ask him if he wanted more air and after a few seconds he would say yes. The outside was as tight as a soccer ball as the pressure grew and grew. The best indication that Mikey was safe was his erect cock. Mikey is a bondage pig, so I thought he would be an even better bondage guinea pig. This worked better than I first imagined.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:02
Video:: 720x480, Windows Media Video: 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 212.0 MB
Download High Pressure Bondage (2011)

Время генерации страницы 0.05420 секунды с 9 запросами