View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 05:29 PM   #675
Strahuil22

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Strahuil22 Непонятно, что и думать...

Josefine Mutzenbacher - wie sie wirklich war (1976)

Also Known As:
Desirs Inavouables de Josephine (French version, Fil a Film)
Josefine Mutzenbacher - Het heetste hoertje aller tijden (Dutch version)
Josephine Mutzenbacher
Josephine Mutzenbachers erotiska memoarer (Swedish version)
Jozefina 1 (Polish version)
Sensational Janine

Year of production: 1976
Category: Classic, Teen, Milf, Anal, Blowjob, Lesbian, Oral, Pussy Licking, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Hairy, Facial, Creampie, Cumshot, Threesome
Duration: 01: 34: 19
Language: English

Director: Hans Billian
Studio: Herzog Video / Caballero Home Video
Cast: Birgit Zamulo, Christian Dorn, Christine Szenetra, Edgar Wenzel, Frithjof Klausen, Marie-France Morel, Norbert Schreier, Patricia Rhomberg, Peter Holzmuller, Sepp Gneissl, Siggi Buchner,

Description: The immense classics of German erotic film flanked by lust and sin torn, I conceded vicious life. I was young, voracious and was the hot cocks do not get enough. At night when I could not rest because my hot slit beleaguered me, I obtained relief. Here I was being watched by my stepfather, who sent me to acknowledge;. but in the hands of the "brave Lord," I came from bad to worse with his body's tail, he drove me out of purgatory until everything was sinful pushed out of me. Now I knew did not know what was really entitled to employ the world. I felt just as before the sinful lust in my loins. , describes the legendary Josefine Mutzenbacher her life in Vienna in 1905 . Have not missed the original film version of Gunter Otto production! Often copied - but never equaled.

Quality of video: DVDRip
Video format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 720x540 23.976fps 1948kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 127kbps
File Size: 1,37 Gb

Download Links:
Keep2Share: JosefineMutzenbacher1
or
Filefox: J0sefineMutzenbacher1
Strahuil22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03951 секунды с 9 запросами