View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 05:44 PM   #43
PrnSp3ed
Любитель Халявы
Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 19 раз(а) в 19 сообщениях

All my threads

PrnSp3ed Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default [COAT] Precious Genki

Release Year: 2007
Studio: COAT
Video: language: Japanese

I didn't raise my hopes high when I picked up the Video: to watch. Genki is a fine young man, when he first had a part in Power Grip PG119. I especially remember that he was quite conventional, wearing boxer shorts as underwear, and not briefs; and boxers are what the larger population wear. He didn't wear poorly, his clothes were in style befitting his upwardly-mobile age, but not extravagant, and no fancy hair-do or adornment. Then, as he appeared in more and more scenes, he changed for the worse - becoming too "in", and caught on to the more trendy things. His ear-rings I didn't like at all, nor his current ruffled hair-style. However, watching this Video: changed my mind. I find Genki is refreshing in the 4 scenes here. You could somewhat guess the scenes, they were: jerk off by staff, being fucked (in a 3P), he fucked a girl, and he fucked a guy. The first scene was very erotic even though it was only jerk off. The 3P was very nice to watch, as 3 beautiful young men made love, and Genki was fucked by both the other guys, who looked like twins. The third scene with a girl impressed me. Genki seemed very happy when the scene was over, that he made love with a girl; his smile at that moment made him look like a school kid, aged 16. You can see his school kid face on the back cover, if you turn the image upside down. The last scene was watchable, though not my style, where the camera focused on him as the top. This "Precious" edition is one of the best ones.

File size: 975.8 MB
Download [COAT] Precious Genki

Время генерации страницы 0.03147 секунды с 9 запросами