View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 04:51 PM   #74
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Bad Lads Spanking Action Spoilt Brat Roland Gets His Butt Tanned by Billy FHD

Bad Lads Spanking Action Spoilt Brat Roland Gets His Butt Tanned by Billy FHD

Release Year: 2018

Roland has a big butt. You can't miss it. Where he goes, his ass arrives, but only moments later. I tease him about it but the truth is it makes me horny as hell. Roland says he loves spanking young boys' bubble butts- the bigger the better he says. But the truth is, no one has a bigger bubble butt than Roland -maybe he spanks his own butt, I said once - only to be headlocked by him and whacked on the ass over and over. No but seriously, there's nothing better than getting this hunky teen (he's only 19) over your knee, and laying into his muscly ass. The muscles are the first thing you notice about him, and he works out alot. For sure I'll be embarrassed when he reads this, but it is true, his big hard arms are such a turn on, his meaty strong legs, and the tough resistance of his confident young body are horny as fuck. On the inside, Roland, however is quite different (now I am definitely gona get a whack for saying this): he's a spoilt brat. He's had an easy life, getting what he wants, whenever he wanted it. So he might be good at dominating other teenage boys bubble butts, showing them whose boss - but actually his real character is weak - if he doesn't get his own way he falls apart. This boy needs to toughen up on the inside as well as the outside. It's his teenage ass that needs to be spanked. So when I beat that big round bubble butt I know he deserves each and every stroke. When I smack his ass, he grits his teeth with a grimace on his face that says to me he cant bare the loss of control, being punished, because it says to him - "No" - you're a brat and its time your learned.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19719kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Bad Lads Spanking Action Spoilt Brat Roland Gets His Butt Tanned by Billy FHD
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03663 секунды с 9 запросами