View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 11:28 PM   #212
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default College Boy Physicals - What's For Lunch

College Boy Physicals - What's For Lunch

Studio: College Boy Physicals
Cast: Jason Barr, Uncredited
Genres: ballplay, bdsm, fetish, fleshlight, handjob

So I heard Dr. Barr recently return from his vacation and just wanted to stop by and say hello and maybe grab a sandwich for him since I knew he'd be busy. He was really happy to see me and was curious about the fleshjacks on the table. I explained we use them to extract sperm samples and that those had just come out of the sanitizer. Without skipping a beat he asked if I could demonstrate it on him. Since I had an hour lunch, I figure what the heck right? Dr. Barr strips down and starts working on his bone while I lock the door so no one would enter. I explained how the thing works and it's was a go for him. He squirmed as I teased the head of his uncut dick. With every thrust of his hips I could see him enjoying every second of it. Once I knew he had enough I finished him off with my world famous hand job.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 289.0 MB

Download College Boy Physicals - What's For Lunch
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07420 секунды с 9 запросами