View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 06:00 AM   #248
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Club Amateur USA Pack featuring Elias (The Bigger-Stll-Bigger-Still Edition)

Club Amateur USA Pack featuring Elias (The Bigger-Stll-Bigger-Still Edition)

Release Year: 2018

Ladies and gentleman, new to ClubAmateurUSA (621), I give you perfection! The last time Robbie the Recruiter and I interacted was well over a year ago. So, I was surprised to get an email from him a couple of weeks back, and my jaw hit the floor when I reviewed the images that he attached of Elias. Needless to say, I moved as quickly as possible to capture him on video, but I had a growing concern that Elias would get the proverbial cold feet. Firstly, on the model recruiting site where Robbie discovered him, Elias specifically called out, "I'm not interested in guy on guy of any kind."

Secondly, from the point of my initial contact, scheduling, and in the few days leading up to the shoot, Elias' interaction was. short, shall we say, and filled with lots of questions. So, I was pleased upon Elias' arrival, and my jaw hit the floor, yet again, seeing him in person. Suffice it to say, the selfies that I received absolutely did not do justice to the flawless specimen of man standing before me! And lemme tell ya, Elias' outward beauty is matched by his inner beauty.

To be so jaw-droppingly gorgeous and yet, humble and grounded. Well, it's not often that I interact with all of those qualities within the same person. His mama raised him right! Now, in terms of the content of this shoot given Elias' hesitation and reservations, he nor I expected to happen what eventually transpired on video. I'll just leave you with: another first-time sexperience on the CAUSA massage table.

Total size: 9.5 GB in 4 files.

Download Club Amateur USA Pack featuring Elias (The Bigger-Stll-Bigger-Still Edition)
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26013 секунды с 9 запросами