View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 12:38 PM   #2
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Renryuu Ascension

Renryuu Ascension

Release Year: 2018

Year: 2018
Genre: jRPG, Fantasy, Nonhuman / Monster Girl, Creampie
Platform: PC / Windows
Edition type: Under development
Tabletka: Not Required
Version: 05/17/31
Game language: English
Interface Language: English
System requirements (minimum):
CPU: 2.0GHz
RAM: 2GB
RPG Tkool VX RTP
Description:
Hello! I'm Ryan from Naughty Netherpunch, and I'm developing hentai games in RPG Maker. My current project is Renryuu: Ascension.

Renryuu is an adult fantasy RPG that follows the story of Raina, a half-drama. After he stumbles upon a conspiracy to put an impostor on the throne, Ryan takes the initiative to seize power. His duties and adventures, as a new king, will lead him from the streets of the capital to far corners of the world.

Renryuu - fully conscious RPG, filled with excitement, danger and the company of beautiful women! Your party starts with just 3 characters, but during your travels up to 12 people will join your group. All 9 girls from the party will have at least 3 Cgs, starting from the nude scene to a full night of fun when your relationship is high enough. In addition to the additional CG side symbols that can be found all over the world during your trip.

File size: 529.9 MB
Download Renryuu Ascension
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06544 секунды с 9 запросами