View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 05:36 AM   #9
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kahogo de Ecchi na Boku no Ane

Kahogo de Ecchi na Boku no Ane

Release Year: 2018

Year: 2018
Genre: ADV, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Harem
Platform: PC / Windows
Edition type: Original (license)
Tabletka: Not Required
Game language (plot): English
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Core2Duo 2.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 2.41 GBDirectX: 9.0
Description: The elder friend, the hero of the eldest boy, who was born and grew up in a family of four, one younger boy.
My finally became quite sweet, and even when the boys grew up, their excessive protection was sharpened, not lowered.
The eldest girl is a nursing teacher, the second girl is a physical education teacher, and 3 girls and 4 girls are elderly. They all go to the same school as the main character, and live with their boy at home and at school.
Thus, the eldest girl is shocked by the result of checking the health of the hero, held at the academy, below the average growth rate of the same generation, and a family meeting is held.

"My little boy's growth is not very good, there is not enough nutrition, but every day food worries and how to act ..."

"Breastfeeding is necessary to give your baby a lot of food, so why should I juice it now?"

There are only older people who can protect the main character in this family without parents! And her older and received the mysterious secret medicine "Bonnie Dema Cool" to give the hero breast milk!
And from that day on, my girl will breastfeed!

File size: 2.4 GB
Download Kahogo de Ecchi na Boku no Ane
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09518 секунды с 9 запросами