All my threads

nill909 Непонятно, что и думать...

Re Lord one The witch of Hertfort and stuffed animals

Release Year: 2018

1229/5000
God : 2018
Zhanr: ADV, Big tits, Fantasy, Harem, JRPG, Oral, Straight, Striptease
Platforma: PC/Windows
Tip izdaniya: Original'naya (litsenzionnaya)
Tabletka: Ne trebuyetsya
YAzyk igry (syuzhet): Angliyskiy
YAzyk interfeysa: Angliyskiy
Sistemnyye trebovaniya (minimal'nyye): OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
CPU: Pentium4 1.8GHz/Core2Duo
RAM: 256 MB
VRAM: 256 MB
HDD: 750 MB
Opisaniye:
V mire fantaziy, gde sushchestvuyet magiya, tsarstvo demonov stalkivayetsya s bespretsedentnoy opasnost'yu. Tri «ved'my katastrofy» poyavilis' i vtorglis' v stranu demona Saarlanda. Iz-za nedavnikh mirnykh vremen Saarland ne obladal navykami zashchity territorii Grosena.

Priznavaya ogromnyye sposobnosti ved'm, takiye kak sposobnost' izmenyat' formu drugikh, oni sdavali im territoriyu. Polgoda spustya bol'shinstvo gorozhan v Grosene prevratilis' v kukly. Uilfred reshil vernut' zemlyu ot ved'm, i on obladayet yedinstvennoy sposobnost'yu pobedit' ikh.

Etot Strip Battle SLG imeyet igrovoy protsess karty so strategicheskimi tselyami i boyevym geympleyem s tselevoy strel'boy i povysheniyem urovnya kvalifikatsii. Atakuyte odezhdu ved'm, chtoby razdet' ikh i pokazat' raznyye CG i H-stseny! Naslazhdaytes' polnost'yu ozvuchennym prichudlivym glavnym personazhem i yego priyatelem v syuzhete, napolnennom komediyey farsa!
Year: 2018
Genre: ADV, Big tits, Fantasy, Harem, JRPG, Oral, Straight, Striptease
Platform: PC / Windows
Edition type: Original (license)
Tabletka: Not Required
Game language (plot): English
Interface Language: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
CPU: Pentium4 1.8GHz / Core2Duo
RAM: 256 MB
VRAM: 256 MB
HDD: 750 MB
Description:
In the world of fantasy, where magic exists, the realm of demons faces unprecedented danger. Three "witches of catastrophe" appeared and invaded the country of the demon Saarland. Due to recent peacetime times, Saarland did not have the skills to defend the Grossen area.

Recognizing the tremendous abilities of witches, such as the ability to change the shape of others, they gave them territory. Half a year later, most of the townspeople in Grocene turned into dolls. Wilfred decided to return the land from the witches, and he has the only ability to defeat them.

This Strip Battle SLG has a gameplay of maps with strategic objectives and combat gameplay with targeted shooting and skill enhancement. Attack the clothes of the witches to strip them and show different CG and H-scenes! Enjoy a fully voiced bizarre main character and his friend in a story full of comedy comedy!

File size: 738.2 MB
Download Re Lord one The witch of Hertfort and stuffed animals
nill909 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04047 секунды с 9 запросами