Old 12-13-2018, 12:43 PM   #576
nill909

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

nill909 Непонятно, что и думать...

Velma Scared Stiff: A Cosplay Fetish Parody

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

elma wanted to get a head start finding a clue before the gang arrives. She's going through the books in the library of a spooky old house in search for one that seems out of place. It's a secret book with a hidden compartment that's supposed to contain the clue she's looking for. Once she spots it, she decides she can't wait for the gang to arrive. She needs to see what's inside now. BUT when she opens it, a ghostly spirit flies out and all around her before entering right through her before disappearing. Her internal contact with the ghost starts to have a strange effect on her. "What's...going...on? It's...like...I'm...moving...through...wet....ceme nt..." She tries to move her body forward, but she's slowly freezing. "It's...getting...harder...and...harder...to...mov e... Jinkies...I'm...turning...into...a...statue..." Before she's made any real progress at escape, her body completely hardens in place. She's stiff as a statue, with her eyes staring blankly ahead like a glass eyed mannequin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 951kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 113.2 MB
Download Velma Scared Stiff: A Cosplay Fetish Parody
nill909 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03363 секунды с 9 запросами